Trip Report It's Two, Two, TWO Trips in One! *COMPLETED*

Title reference for those of you younger than dirt ~

Got it? Good!

This trip report is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a picture of me and my significant other.

IMG_7324.JPG

I invite you, if you dare, to follow along on a lengthy adventure that includes three resorts, lots of flowers, exotic food and a Fruber (a what?) Because this report travels directly to.........the Tuvalu Zone.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Long time lurker, occasional poster here! I have followed your last few reports and find them very entertaining! Thank you for feeding my Disney fix! I'm looking forward to your next report!
I am glad you came out of the shadows @need2go2wdw :cool: Thanks for being a faithful follower!

I would love a three Pete report. Do you know three guys named Pete? I have an uncle named Pete in the Orlando area. I'm sure you could borrow him if you are short one Pete (or if you need a short Pete. He's not that tall)!!! ;)
:joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: (Three laughs for Pete)

As usual enjoyed reading your trip report! Looking forward for the next one!
YES! DOOOO IT!!!
As always, loved your TR. I can't wait till the next one (which I'm sure isn't far away).
Thank you both for reading!!

So, I'm VERY late to the game but I spent ALL afternoon reading this! Loved it! So cute to see you and your Mama enjoy Disney!
Thanks @ScarletBegonias. Glad you're back....you've been missed!

What a lovely trip with your mum. I would love to bring my mum to our favourite place but unfortunately she can't do long haul anymore but she loves hearing about all of our adventures. Looking forward to your next trip. Thank you for sharing :)
So sweet that your mum enjoys living vicariously through your adventures! :inlove:

MegRuss626

Longers

Whose bright idea was it to book a FP for Big Thunder Mountain immediately following a big lunch....with ice cream?

Mine.

I did suggest riding the train to Frontierland to save us some walking.
View attachment 210065

I did not expect it to be 25 minutes between trains! :eek: Typically trains are 7 minutes apart.

Finally!
View attachment 210066

A family of five sat on the bench in front of us. The man turned to his young children and proclaimed, "We're gonna take a train ride around the park and see EVERYTHING!!"

Obvious Newbie.

Mom and I disembarked in Frontierland so we didn't get to hear the children's reactions when the train returned to Main Street following the grand circle tour.

@Longers, I kept my promise!!
View attachment 210067

Bonus ~ enjoy my "artsy" pic! (Was it accidental? I'm not saying.)
View attachment 210068

Love the BTMRR pic with your mum!
Sorry missed a few posts - now going backwards to finish up!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Another great report. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading!

Thank you so much for sharing! I love your trip reports. Anxiously awaiting the three peat. :joyfull:
It will be here sooner than you think ;).

I really enjoyed reading your trip report! You make me LOL!! I am so impressed with your mom walking all around WDW and posing for a purple wall photo. You are two cool chicks!!
We don't do too bad for being grandmas! :joyfull:

Jealous! If you find yourself at Disney Springs on Tuesday and see a bunch of dancers running around/performing, it's the studio I teach at! This ready to pop mama had to sit this trip out
While I am sorry you had to miss your studio's trip, a babe is the BEST reason! :inlove:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's only for one night but it has been perfect!

Truly enjoyed your last TR with your Mama!:happy:
Can I borrow her sometime? JK.;)
So excited your back already.Following Along :cat:
Mom is ALWAYS up for Disney trips.....like mother, like daughter. :p

Sooooooo happy for you, but also quite jealous!
Wish you were here!

Yay another trip for you! Oh wait and me too, I'll be there is a couple of days! Maybe we will run into each other. Have a great time!
I'll be on the lookout for you.....have a magical land & sea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom