it's time for a new Future World music loop

Cmdr_Crimson

Probably the biggest percentage of people! But it goes something like:

people who aren't paying attention to the music or don't care >>>> people who wonder why they're playing outdated music >> people who are nostalgic for the music

Then there is the other people...Like Myself...
014e589af009a1b458ee234119a6c5478e52365976f85ba3590552e44f04fc81.jpg

Bairstow

Only one song plays from the HISTK loop and that's Behind The Waterfall which did also play in the older Tomorrowland Loop & the aformentioned.
http://disneymusicloops.tripod.com/wdw/wdwmgm-nys-histk.html

Hey, you're right.
I didn't spend a long time there last time (or any time), so I think the only songs I heard were Celestial Soda Pop and Behind the Waterfall, so I assumed the entire thing was lifted from a different area.
http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/6/entry-133-honey-i-shrunk-the-kids-movie-set-adventure/

David Matte

As long as the "Leave a Legacy" theme song stays, they can do what they want to the soundtrack. For me, that song has become the audible spirit of Epcot. Every time I visit, I end up humming that song all day long.

That song and Spaceship Earth are what really pulls me into the park. The rest is just there to keep me spending. :p I'm such a sucker.

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
As long as the "Leave a Legacy" theme song stays, they can do what they want to the soundtrack. For me, that song has become the audible spirit of Epcot. Every time I visit, I end up humming that song all day long.

That song and Spaceship Earth are what really pulls me into the park. The rest is just there to keep me spending. :p I'm such a sucker.
You are thinking of the entrance plaza music loop, not the Future World/Innoventions Plaza music loop. The loop in question can be heard throughout the Innoventions Plaza and anywhere in Future World except the entrance and directly next to the pavilions.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
900x900px-LL-f0519df0_daniel-bryan-NO1.gif

Like a few others, I could never get behind changing this loop (though I know it's inevitable). It's one of the few great things Future World still has. If it had to go, I would at least hope that "Papillon" somehow gets into the new loop!

Cmdr_Crimson

This is the one. It's just simply called "Legacy"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom