Pre-Trip It's My Birthday and I Will Go to Disney If I Want To :)

That's right...its me again :)
Do I ever really leave??
Time for another PTR!

Who?

Also not surprising! Just my Mom and I :) (Mary and Megan)
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7998863182.jpeg

When?
July 4 - July 14 :) It was supposed to be July 6 or so but somehow it crept up to the 4th! If anyone has ever been there on the 4th any tips will be appreciated :) I'm excited to see the 4th of July Fireworks even if I have to fight big crowds :)

Where?
The Polynesian!
I gave this away in my PTR but I was able to book a bounce back and got a pretty stellar deal on the Poly. I actually could not get it for July 4th though so we are staying at the Villas and Bungalows part (help @Tuvalu whats the difference from the resort?). We hate moving hotels so the solution was just to pay AP discount price for a night then just store our luggage at the desk and not worry about moving it :)
DSC_0896_1.jpg

DSC_0897_1.jpg

Why?
Well, as the title indicates its my Birthday! I always wanted to go to Disney for my Birthday and this summer seemed like the perfect time to go (and brave the heat) since I have a two month break after finishing residency and before starting my real job :) We renewed our APs before they expired since it was cheaper and so here we are :)

Next up: some actual plans !

LisaBelle

Love the ADR's!!!! So many good ones that are on my list. I'm so hopeful that our breakfast plans work out with @samantha788!!! :D Dylan says I need to stay home and help unpack (since we'll probably just be arriving on the 9th), but what's a few hours out to breakfast with friends going to hurt?? ;)
If Dylan is like my son I'm quite sure that if a golf game with friends happened to come up that he would be out the door in a flash. He will survive on his own for a few hours while you meet friends for breakfast :).

blreinsel

If Dylan is like my son I'm quite sure that if a golf game with friends happened to come up that he would be out the door in a flash. He will survive on his own for a few hours while you meet friends for breakfast :).

I knew I liked you!! :p But you are soooooo right! That happens at home quite often. ;) I think I'll use that as my justification when he starts complaining. :rolleyes:

TheMouseFan

Well guys, I forced my Mom and I to watch Avatar (over two days) so that we would have somewhat of a clue what is going on in Pandora. The movie wasn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be but its so long it was still a struggle ;)
I made our family watch it recently, too! We really struggled with finishing it, but like you, I just wanted to have some idea of what we would be seeing!

mlegerto

Just joining in....a bit late (what's new), but I'm here now.

HEY! You said I could come on the next girls trip....guess my invite got lost in the mail o_O LOL.

Your trip sounds amazing so far. I am so jealous that I have to wait until December to get back and you have a July AND August trip planned.

upload_2017-6-1_11-0-35.png

Can't wait to hear more!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
July 5th - California Grill :) 7:40 pm
Our favorite !
img_2017-jpg.206242

I'm a bit behind here, and catching up on your plans. Just wanted to mention that I really like this photo of you and your mom at the California Grill. The whole design, open kitchen, plenty of staff, the lighting--the whole ambiance is captured in that photo. Enjoy your experience there on July 5th. I'll be looking forward to your review. :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I'd be okay with watching Avatar right now,..... Frozen is currently on for the eleventy billionth time :arghh:

That sounds like torture!

I have never sat through Avatar.. I have tried multiple times!!! And I need to come!!! Can someone smuggle me in their luggage?!? PLEASE!!!!!

I usually bring two suitcases you can definitely fit !!!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Just joining in....a bit late (what's new), but I'm here now.

HEY! You said I could come on the next girls trip....guess my invite got lost in the mail o_O LOL.

Your trip sounds amazing so far. I am so jealous that I have to wait until December to get back and you have a July AND August trip planned.

Can't wait to hear more!

OMG! You can definitely come too!!! I hate to say that I actually have three trips planned :)

I'm a bit behind here, and catching up on your plans. Just wanted to mention that I really like this photo of you and your mom at the California Grill. The whole design, open kitchen, plenty of staff, the lighting--the whole ambiance is captured in that photo. Enjoy your experience there on July 5th. I'll be looking forward to your review. :)

Thank you! I cant wait to eat there again I'm so excited :)

Big Hair

Following as usual and eagerly awaiting more. I have V+A's , Cali grill, and Tiffin's reservations for October due to your inspiration. Cali was a go to before. It will be good to return for sentimental reasons. Might even go in August on the 3 day whirlwind trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom