It's coming today and I cant hardly stand it....

afb28

I love that lens. I have been using it in my portrait work lately. Wonderfully sharp but not quite an indoor lens unless you have about 20 feet to back up to get full body shots. I hope I can take a trip to WDW this year to try all this new gear out.
I had the canon version of it and it was per dollar the best lens they make and I feel the same with the Nikon version. Got mine for $325 and it's awesome.

LSUxStitch

i have that one & the sigma 35 1.4 art as next on my list but ill have to wait a little bit until i sell my sigma 10-20 lens

Tell me about it, I still have my Sigma 10-20 sitting in it's box being unused....

Just haven't gotten the chance to sell it yet. Anyone interested? lol

afb28

Tell me about it, I still have my Sigma 10-20 sitting in it's box being unused....

Just haven't gotten the chance to sell it yet. Anyone interested? lol
i've re-listed it like 6 times on eBay

now down to 399 OBO and still no activity on it which is weird bc it's a great lens

LSUxStitch

i've re-listed it like 6 times on eBay

now down to 399 OBO and still no activity on it which is weird bc it's a great lens

Depending on which one you have, if you have the f/4-5.6, you are way overpriced. It's 350 on Amazon new.

If it's the f/3.5, then you are right on track, guess it's a timing thing. I have the 4-5.6 and I'll probably price it at 300 or less.

thomas998

i have the 3.5

Reality is most people that would need a lens like that already have it, and most people that want but don't need are the same sort that are likely satisfied with the kit lens their camera came with so they are going to shy away from anything over 150/200 if its used... You will likely have to be very patient or sell at a significant discount if you want to move it quickly.

afb28

Reality is most people that would need a lens like that already have it, and most people that want but don't need are the same sort that are likely satisfied with the kit lens their camera came with so they are going to shy away from anything over 150/200 if its used... You will likely have to be very patient or sell at a significant discount if you want to move it quickly.
sold it a few days ago for $370 which is not what I wanted but after like 5 weeks i just don't care anymore, rather get something for it than keep it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom