It's A Small World Movie....What's Next?

AndyS2992

How come there's no love for a theatrical boot up of Body Wars, or following Captain Buzzy's backstory?
Body Wars is perfect for a film but it has been done sooo many times and is very 80's and so it won't happen. I never got to ride Body Wars and it has bothered me for a long time lol

EricJ

• And there's the One that I do hope could change the Look of a Land...Thanks To Brad Bird...
The Plot does sound intriguing..And I do hope this gives hopes to Re-Boot Tomorrowland..
From Wikipedia
Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (George Clooney) — jaded by disillusionment — and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as Tomorrowland. What they must do there changes the world — and them — forever.

Although those who followed the "Optimist" geek-game last summer are already two steps ahead of the plot, especially if they knew what to do with that Carousel of Progress record:

(If you're not WAYYY ahead of the plot--and maybe the climax they're keeping "on ice"--by Side 2, you're just not paying attention. :cool: )

Plus It would have been better to make Films based on the Kingdom Keepers books IMO.

I have a feeling that's what Favreau's "Magic Kingdom" movie started out as, but there's a little problem with that, y'see:
The books weren't licensed to use any Disney film characters (instead, we have a character who resembles Maleficent, but isn't really), and the movie obviously isn't planning to use anything BUT.
Didn't look like the two projects were going to agree, so they had to make one up from scratch.

RedFurredCadet

What about "The Making Of Me" the reboot
The Test Tube phase
Let's not shift into in-park films and onto theatricals, but if THAT was a theatrical, it would may as well be a dramatised documentary.

And an awkward one presented in a *ahem* "family establishment" class.

Body Wars is perfect for a film but it has been done sooo many times and is very 80's and so it won't happen. I never got to ride Body Wars and it has bothered me for a long time lol
True. I meant a reboot like they did for the Star Trek films, but it's your opinion. ^^

EricJ

THANK YOU! I know we don't see eye to eye very often, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that realized that The Muppets was essentially a remake of that film.

Actually, that was what most of the Pixar writers said, verbatim, when they were hired to script-doctor--ie. throw out--most of Jason Segel's original script.
(Here I thought I was the only one looking at the sequel saying "WHY are we still treating Walter as a canon character, he's already done his faux-Beary job!")

Matt_Black

Actually, that was what most of the Pixar writers said, verbatim, when they were hired to script-doctor--ie. throw out--most of Jason Segel's original script.
(Here I thought I was the only one looking at the sequel saying "WHY are we still treating Walter as a canon character, he's already done his faux-Beary job!")

Walter is to the Muppets what Poochie was to Itchy & Scratchy.

Cmdr_Crimson

No, it didn't, they filmed it with the Muppets, instead!

Technically...It was a Remake of a Remake of a Better Movie...
movieposter.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom