Itinerary help

minbrad

Original Poster
We'll be staying at a WDW resort, but strictly going to Sea World, Discovery Cove, Busch Gardens and possibly Aquatica. Discovery Cove is on Day 3 of our 5 day (not including travel days) trip. Do you suggest visiting Sea World before or after Discovery Cove?

919Florida

I would visit SeaWorld the day after your Discovery Cove. Reason I would suggest it that way is that after you had your dolphin swim experience it gives you an extra special feel when you watch the dolphin show Blue Horizons. You cant go wrong with either day but that's what i would recommend. You are going to have a fantastic time. If you have any other questions ask away.

minbrad

Original Poster
919Florida, that's exactly what I was thinking but wanted someone with experience to validate!! We are really excited for this trip. It's been about 5 years since we've been to SW and haven't been to DC or BG. Thanks for your response!

919Florida

Glad to help. I love Discovery Cove its truly a one of a kind experience. I am doing it again in May. I visit SeaWorld every weekend and Busch Gardens once a month so if you have questions or need advice on any of the parks I am glad to help. There are several people on this board who are frequent visitors to SeaWorld and would love to help as well.

minbrad

Original Poster
My daughter isn't into thrill rides but is really looking forward to all of the animal exhibits and interactions at Busch Gardens. How do you suggest we start our day off? We are actually staying on WDW property without visiting any of the Disney parks. We were just planning on taking the Linx transportation and then the BG bus from Sea World...should we just rent a car for a few days? I really appreciate your help.

919Florida

My daughter isn't into thrill rides but is really looking forward to all of the animal exhibits and interactions at Busch Gardens. How do you suggest we start our day off? We are actually staying on WDW property without visiting any of the Disney parks. We were just planning on taking the Linx transportation and then the BG bus from Sea World...should we just rent a car for a few days? I really appreciate your help.

The bus from SeaWorld is great. I use it all the time. Picks up at SeaWorld and departs around 915am you get to Busch Gardens around 1030. Once in the park pick up your guide map. If your daughter likes animals and not wanting to do the rides plan your day around the meet the keeper talks around the park. They have them all over the park and several times a day. Cheetahs, Tigers, Elephants, Gorilla's etc. Its very educational and they do some neat things with the animals. Also be sure to visit the Animal Care building. Several smaller animal ambassadors can be found here and sometimes you can see an animal getting a check up or even an operation. You really learn a lot here.

Even if you don't do the rides just visiting the animals can take up a full day. I also do recommend the shows Opening Night Critters and Iceploration. You will be so happy you see them. Well worth a visit. I personally just go to Busch Gardens for the animals as well. Its really great. Something that is very fun and she would enjoy is going to Walkabout Way where you can get close to kangaroos and even feed them for a small fee. Lory Landing is another favorite. Its a free flight aviary with birds flying all around. if you purchase a cup of nectar they land on your hand or shoulder and will sip some from your cup. Its another one of those WOW experiences that for a small free she would love

As for weather or not to get a car. Thats totally up to you. I am not familiar with the linx bus and how the schedule works. If its easy and convenient go for it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom