It Scared Me As A Kid & It STILL Scares Me!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Oh wow...

I just found this picture and it still freaks me out like it did seeing it in 3D as a child.

Attachments

• eosuplead.jpg
    eosuplead.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 465

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
"Youuuuu think me BEAUTIFULLLLLL??"

What was up with the elephant named Hooter with the metal mesh tank top on?? And the two headed Geez's??

I want to see it so badly now. :lol:

mrtoad

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Anyone else have pics of anything from Captain EO they want to post?? I'm sure we'd all love to laugh. :D

I never got to see it. I had gone to EPCOT the year after it opened I think and like 2 years after that. I don't think it was there yet. The next time I went was in 1993 and it was gone.

I heard it was actually good. Can you confirm that? Do you know of anywhere where you can get it on-line or something?

You think that picture of Jacko is scary, check this link out. It will really scare you.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/jackson.asp

MicBat

AAH!! I remember vividly being terrified of that as a kid!! HA! I would probably still terrify me to this day! There was a scene in Magic Journey's that went along the same lines of what happened in Captain Eo with the long fingernails of a witch or some sort coming out at you that scared the crap out of me!

aim

AHHHHHHH!! hahah, to be honest, I don't really remember this show, I just remember I was afraid of it. We never went on it because one of my sisters and I were chickens! :lol:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Might I ask what the hell that show was?

Other than one used to make the insane sane, and the sane insane.

Now that I look at the first picture again, I seem to remember seeing that person/alien/thing about two months ago....But I forgot just who it was.....oh yes, thats right, it was my Ex.

mrtoad

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Might I ask what the hell that show was?

Other than one used to make the insane sane, and the sane insane.

Now that I look at the first picture again, I seem to remember seeing that person/alien/thing about two months ago....But I forgot just who it was.....oh yes, thats right, it was my Ex.

Captain EO. I never saw it either. It was a 3D movie in EPCOT, I believe where Honey I Shrunk the Audience is now. It was staring Michael Jackson.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
A Disney Attraction staring Michael Jackson....man, doubt we'll see that again, EVER....Heck, I doubt Disney even lets him around the hotels, so he might not be out here that much because of it...

Disney Safety and too many balconies ya know...

mrtoad

A Disney Attraction staring Michael Jackson....man, doubt we'll see that again, EVER....Heck, I doubt Disney even lets him around the hotels, so he might not be out here that much because of it...

Disney Safety and too many balconies ya know...

Isn't amazing on how fast one goes from superstar to freakazoid?

MicBat

I have a strange feeling that in real life, Freakazoid or whatever his name is, is Michael Jackson, minus the skin color and the suit.
Hey!... Let's be nice and not talk about Brian that way!! He's a nice guy... He doesn't... well.... yeah... :zipit:

;) :lol:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by MicBat
Hey!... Let's be nice and not talk about Brian that way!! He's a nice guy... He doesn't... well.... yeah... :zipit:
;) :lol:

Um, might I ask one question? are you talkin about? Brian? Who the heck is that? Did I miss a meeting or something?

WDWFREAK53

Um, might I ask one question? are you talkin about? Brian? Who the heck is that? Did I miss a meeting or something?

OH YOU DIDN'T!!!!

You better check yo'self befo you wreck yo'self!

You musta missed something...you talkin' to me??? ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!!!! THAT'S MR. FREAK! :lol:

Are you saying I'm really Michael Jackson??? :D

tiggerlover1971

Uh Bri your not white enough to be Michael Jackson Michael is pastely white looking now and you have a tan

edited because I thought it sounded racist at first

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom