It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Do you think our room at the Contemporary will be ready when I get there, probably around 12:30? I'm thinking of picking up my smaller suitcase and bringing it with me with one bottle of wine in it, and leaving the larger one for Magical Express. I can get the wine in the fridge to get cold for later in the evening.

It may or may not, Sherry. DVC rooms are notorious for not being ready until 4:00. :(

Tiggerfanatic

Look what came in the mail today!
image.jpg

sweetpee_1993

How does the shirt run? Last year my sizing was way off
I got mens/unisex tees last year and the sizing was spot on. I know the little strappy tank in the shop runs small. It's a close fit. I'm not sure about the fitted ladies tees. I've not had good luck with them in the past (in general, not just this store) so I didn't buy them. I play safe and go with room to spare. LOL!

They do have a 30 day satisfaction policy. I think you can return if the fit isn't up to snuff sans shipping costs.

Tiggerfanatic

Mine fit great and I ordered the size I normally would. Same as @sweetpee_1993 I get the unisex one not the fitted. There are 3 different prices on the shirts, I got the most expensive $20 one because it was shown on a woman. The next lower priced was $19 and a man was modeling it.

sweetpee_1993

Oh my word! I just saw this and completely busted out laughing in the car!

I am done with the dam selfies but I've been traveling so I missed this! I'm in DC for the week!

I will check on the time! :)
I knew you'd get back eventually. Now you mind your manners and take good notes so we can critique on the cruise! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom