It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpee_1993

Instagram hashtag needed! Straight out ladiesofleisure is already in use....but ladiesofleisurecruise isn't. Oh! 2014ladiesofleisure isn't previously used. The 2014 gives THIS cruise a designation all its own. I vote 2014ladiesofleisure !

Sans Souci

Question (and I can't believe I am asking this): Has anyone ever brought um, *whispers* boxed wine on a cruise. I was just at Target and they had a selection of different sizes. I thought the boxed wine would be less of a hassle to transport and some boxes only had 3 glasses in it, so I thought could I bring a couple for a few afternoon chill outs.

Oh, and just to make it classier, this was Target branded wine, not even Franzia. :eek:

(Siobhan is probably questioning her
judgment in asking me to be her roomie at this point.)

Tiggerfanatic

We can't even buy wine in our Targets in Pennsylvania. All liquor is only sold at state run liquor stores.

Correction: we can buy limited beer at select Giant Eagle grocery stores.

I brought a bottle of rum with no problem last trip, but I bought the plastic bottle. This trip I'm bringing 2 bottles of dandelion wine that I get from a vineyard in Amish country in Ohio. I ordered a couple of special transport bags from Amazon that are supposed to contain leaks in case of breakage. I'm planning on put one bottle in each suitcase to distribute the weight a little more evenly.

Last edited:

Sans Souci

We can't even buy wine in our Targets in Pennsylvania. All liquor is only sold at state run liquor stores.

Correction: we can buy limited beer at select Giant Eagle grocery stores.

Yeah, this was something new. Our Target even carries liquor now. I have seen other Target locations with beer and wine, but never liquor.

sweetpee_1993

Jen, I say bring whatever you want boxed or not. Who cares if it's considered classy or not. Personally, I think ladies like you bring the class to the box, not the other way around. Now, if you were the Honey Boo Boo set I might have to take pause but that's just not the case here. Question. Is it possible to just poke a straw in CapriSun style. That could bring a whole new meaning to Tracey's term "Momma's Shaky Juice". LOLOLOL!!!! I can't open a bottle of wine without some wise-butt around here announcing, "Uh-oh, Momma's on the shaky juice tonight!!!"

Kerby626

Our exchange has these for $1 each so I'm trying to decide if I want to grab some. I just not sure they would be over ice since you are suppose to freeze them
image.jpg

Sans Souci

Jen, I say bring whatever you want boxed or not. Who cares if it's considered classy or not. Personally, I think ladies like you bring the class to the box, not the other way around. Now, if you were the Honey Boo Boo set I might have to take pause but that's just not the case here. Question. Is it possible to just poke a straw in CapriSun style. That could bring a whole new meaning to Tracey's term "Momma's Shaky Juice". LOLOLOL!!!! I can't open a bottle of wine without some wise-butt around here announcing, "Uh-oh, Momma's on the shaky juice tonight!!!"

I will admit to a fleeting thought about putting a straw in the smaller boxes, but thought the better of it. Perhaps for a photo, I would do it. LOL

"Momma's Shaky Juice"--hilarious. I haven't had any "shaky juice" since the 4th of July. Cutting out "shaky juice" is the only way I can lose weight. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom