ISTCrew's August 2nd WDW Update

barnum42

tigger248 said:
I have to work at the KY state fair which is the 19-29.
*schoolboy sniggers*
Being British we do not use abbreviations for state names, so KY state fair brings a certain product to mind and the fact you have a ten day fair dedicated to it causes a little bit of sniggering :lol: Oh the joy of two nations separated by the same language.

t3techcom18

Great update! Thing is, I go back to school TOMORROW....school really stinks. Especially now, since there's lots of stuff that not good at the school right now. :fork: :mad: Let's just say that this is my motto for this year, and what's going around the school right now:

We have no place left to run. There are less than 50,000 of us left. And our enemy won't stop, until the human race is gone. Wew're struggling to hold it together. But every small victory keeps us going. It's gonna take everything we got to survive. The world is over. The fight is just beginning.

Btw, this is taken from the Battlestar Galactica series from the Sci Fi Channel. What they say in the commercial really describes what's going on now at my school. Just thank God that this is my last year(8th Grade :sohappy: :sohappy: )

JBSLJames

barnum42 said:
*schoolboy sniggers*
Being British we do not use abbreviations for state names, so KY state fair brings a certain product to mind and the fact you have a ten day fair dedicated to it causes a little bit of sniggering :lol: Oh the joy of two nations separated by the same language.

Nope, you are right. Except it is not a state fair but a couple of local fairs in towns like Titeanusville, Tyneevageyena Place, and Huugepeckertown. . . :lol: :lookaroun

Gucci65

t3techcom18 said:
Great update! Thing is, I go back to school TOMORROW....school really stinks. Especially now, since there's lots of stuff that not good at the school right now. :fork: :mad: Let's just say that this is my motto for this year, and what's going around the school right now:

We have no place left to run. There are less than 50,000 of us left. And our enemy won't stop, until the human race is gone. Wew're struggling to hold it together. But every small victory keeps us going. It's gonna take everything we got to survive. The world is over. The fight is just beginning.

Btw, this is taken from the Battlestar Galactica series from the Sci Fi Channel. What they say in the commercial really describes what's going on now at my school. Just thank God that this is my last year(8th Grade :sohappy: :sohappy: )

What is up with your school that it's so rotten?

b/t/w - I was a HUGE Battlestar Galactia fan waaaaaayyyyy back when the series first aired. I liked the character played by Dirk Benedict.

Sorry for the drift................at least it's not as bad as the KY one :lol:

t3techcom18

Gucci65 said:
What is up with your school that it's so rotten?

b/t/w - I was a HUGE Battlestar Galactia fan waaaaaayyyyy back when the series first aired. I liked the character played by Dirk Benedict.

Sorry for the drift................at least it's not as bad as the KY one :lol:

Mostly it's because of the principal. Before 3 years ago, we had a very good principal(For Orlando locals, she's now the principal at Bishop Moore). We loved everything about her. She was nice, polite, and very kid-friendly. But four years ago, they changed the principal to the high school, and left our school. Thing is, it wasn't just the principal. Our pastor for our church also left. At first, we thought the change was for a good thing. Nice to get soemthing new. But it wasn't. After a year of sorght of observing everything, the principal decided to almost change everything. She went from :goodnevil The new pastor priest went from a good person, into a very mean and snobby, and a greed-driven <BEEP>. He proposed a plan to renovate and add new extensions to the church. Through digging through some info on the priest, we discovered that he cared more about his church, baking french breads, and buying expensive sandals, and not giving a bit of <BEEP> about the school. He doesn't care about the school. Our principal, has been doing the same thing. All she cares about is money, money, and more money. Just to tell you, in this past year, more than 15 TEACHERS has gotten out of the school, just this past year. Overall, till this day, there have been about 23 people gotten out of the school because of her. Some students have gone from good to bad because of her! Tons of students, 150+, are gone because of her. I just thank God that this is my last year. She just makes me sick :hurl: .

Btw, I also liked the Battlestar Galactica old series.(I wasn't around back then, but my Dad showed me the series) But I also like the remake miniseries, and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new series in Jan of 2005. I just hope it's as good as the old and miniseries combined.

AndyP

Thanks for the great update and pictures, Everest has changed more than i expected in the last 2 weeks when i saw it! Nice comparison shot of tree of life and Everest, you beat me to it!

tigger248

barnum42 said:
*schoolboy sniggers*

:lol: hehe glad I could bring some humor to your day. :lol: :lookaroun

I meant the Kentucky state fair though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom