Is Tinker Bell sometimes a guy?

tonganprince

Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

epcotisbest

Original Poster
Everything we were told as children was a lie! Next I'm guessing your going to tell me that Mickey Mouse isn't a real mouse or something.....geez

OK hold on to your britches...that castle...steal beams, fiberglass, concrete and other stuff.
Spaceship Earth...not a real golfball.
Tree of Life...pine.
BAH...originally a fedora.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Tink flying is also considered Stunt work - another reason it is often a man is you need certain stunt training.

The criteria for Tink in Wishes is a very narrow window. Height and weight are very important factors. Too heavy? Over shoot landing which is likely an injury. Too light? Get stranded along the line.

Believe it or not nearly anyone with the proper criteria can do it so long as they are not afraid of heights. The harness is fairly straight-forward. They are classed near the same as the dive performers during HHN.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
@George took it very well.

He took the news much better, at any rate, than the actual flying. The first time he got so scared he tinkled his pants, rendering him the backstage nickname of Tinklebell.

Well, it is better than the nickname I got after I got super nervous made number twos during the fly over.

Well, it's not like you'll see a bunch of Mickey's togethawhaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

"Ha-Huh You came to the wrong Clubhouse Pal!"
8mickeys1.jpg

For me, this is like the day I learned Santa wasn't real. :cry:

aladdin2007

I always wondered how many tinks they have for that stunt position,, and what they get paid, it cant be their only role?
I am also surprised they still do it, you know fine well georgie, holmes, and TDO would love to cut it, but I sure hope they never do as there is really nothing else like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom