Is Thunder Mt open during a.m. extra magic?

JChoma

I assumed all rides would be open during magic kingdom extra a.m. magic, but looking at touring plans, it won't let us plan a ride before 9 a.m. on Thunder Mt. We hoped to do that & Splash first thing. Anyone know?

Jamie77

I think you can. I think I may have done it once or twice. I remember when it usually wasn't open during EMH but then it was open on another trip.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Want to say yes will be open just cant book fast passes for that time

I think you can. I think I may have done it once or twice. I remember when it usually wasn't open during EMH but then it was open on another trip.

Not correct. For Magic Kingdom, morning extra magic hours include attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland only.

From Kenny the Pirate:
Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours Attractions
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle
  • it’s a small world
  • Meet: Ariel
  • Meet: Cinderella and Aurora
  • Meet: Rapunzel and Tiana
  • Mickey’s Philharmagic
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Prince Charming Carousel
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Space Mountain
  • Stitch’s Great Escape
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Undersea the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress

Upvote 0

Jamie77

Not correct. For Magic Kingdom, morning extra magic hours include attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland only.

From Kenny the Pirate:
Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours Attractions
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle
  • it’s a small world
  • Meet: Ariel
  • Meet: Cinderella and Aurora
  • Meet: Rapunzel and Tiana
  • Mickey’s Philharmagic
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Prince Charming Carousel
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Space Mountain
  • Stitch’s Great Escape
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Undersea the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress

Okay, it may have been a regular morning where I went to BTMRR and Splash and hardly anyone was on that side of the park. I remember it feeling like an EMH morning.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

Mousefan is correct. The Adventureland and Frontier land rides don't open until regular park opening. Get the popular FL and TL rides under your belt during EMH and then head straight to Frontierland at regular park opening. There shouldn't be a line in the queue for a little while.

Upvote 0

Jamie77

Mousefan is correct. The Adventureland and Frontier land rides don't open until regular park opening. Get the popular FL and TL rides under your belt during EMH and then head straight to Frontierland at regular park opening. There shouldn't be a line in the queue for a little while.

Thank you! That's why I have the false memory of Frontierland rides being open during EMH. Everyone was in Fantasyland or Tomorrowland, keeping this land almost empty. I tend to go to Frontierland first and work my way to the other lands.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom