Is this true? A prop used in a movie is the same hearse as the one in front of Disneyland's HM

Eric Graham

Original Poster
I was watching Svengoolie this weekend, and he said he had heard that the hearse used in Vincent Price's (who was also in a Muppets episode) Comedy of Terrors movie was the same one in front of the Disneyland HM.

celluloid

I don't think recall ever hearing that. Svengoolie is usually pretty sharp facts wise(I watch too, will have to watch my DVR if he just did that one, sounds like a fun one!)

At least you don't see the Brigham Young urban legend as much anymore(it is printed on my die cast model's box that I got from Main Street Emporium in 2000. So that legend ran deep enough for Disney to be wrong about it being a bragging right.

The WDW however, was used in a film John Wayne starred in. "The Sons of Katie Elder" unless it looks just like it and people are wrong about that as well.

Eric Graham

Original Poster
I don't think recall ever hearing that. Svengoolie is usually pretty sharp facts wise(I watch too, will have to watch my DVR if he just did that one, sounds like a fun one!)

At least you don't see the Brigham Young urban legend as much anymore(it is printed on my die cast model's box that I got from Main Street Emporium in 2000. So that legend ran deep enough for Disney to be wrong about it being a bragging right.

The WDW however, was used in a film John Wayne starred in. "The Sons of Katie Elder" unless it looks just like it and people are wrong about that as well.
Thank you for the wonderful insight about the WDW one. I'll definitely have to check out "The Sons Of Katie Elder" What a great tidbit! I'm always interested in learning fun and new details about the Mouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom