Is there a limit to total number of FP+ per trip?

mbtohill

Original Poster
I'm in the process of making FP+ for an 11 day trip in August. Booked my allotted 3 per day from the 14th-21st for a family of 4. When I try to book for the 22nd I get the following notification:

Guests will be removed from the Fastpass+ party (all our names listed)
Fastpass+ limit reached

So just for giggles I tried to book FP+ for later this week to see what happens and I get the same notification...

WHAT GIVES!

CaptainAmerica

Everyone in my party is an annual passholder
There are limits on the AP FP+. This isn't a system glitch and is not the case for "regular" guests.

If you are an Annual Passholder, you are also invited to plan 7 days of FastPass+ selections within any 30-day period—for 1 park per day. Your 7 days don’t have to be consecutive and you can plan for an additional day as soon as one of your existing days has passed.

That's published pretty clearly if you google "annual pass fastpass plus."

CaptainAmerica

I believe AP holders can book up to 7 days, unless you're staying on site, then you can book length of stay.
This.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in. Plus, you may hold FastPass+ selections for up to 7 days or the length of your hotel stay—whichever is greater!

mbtohill

Original Poster
Awesome, so folks who buy 10 day park hoppers can book for all 10 days but AP holder can't? BRILLIANT!

mbtohill

Original Poster
Sucks?

They can't have APs clogging up all the FP+ by making loads of reservations for every single weekend *in case* they decide to go down.

I get that, so why not just limit Florida AP holders? I live in Connecticut, so if I'm booking FP+ it's because I'm going....just a bit frustrating

CaptainAmerica

I get that, so why not just limit Florida AP holders? I live in Connecticut, so if I'm booking FP+ it's because I'm going....just a bit frustrating
I'm guessing that the percentage of guests that are A) non-local, B) AP holders, who C) visit for more than seven nights, and D) stay off property is remarkably slim and not worth building a special exemption into the system.

mbtohill

Original Poster
I'm guessing that the percentage of guests that are A) non-local, B) AP holders, who C) visit for more than seven nights, and D) stay off property is remarkably slim and not worth building a special exemption into the system.

I am staying on property for 2 seperate nights during our stay.

And the change seems like a simple one, they wouldn't have to INCLUDE "unworthy" people like me, they would simply have a flag on Florida AP holders.

Is what it is at this point though, so we'll deal.

Aharr

We have AP and a 6 night resort reservation. I have made reservations for 9 nights and it won't let me do more. I am confused. I figured I could do the 7 days we are staying on property and probably 7 extra days? Thoughts?

CaptainAmerica

We have AP and a 6 night resort reservation. I have made reservations for 9 nights and it won't let me do more. I am confused. I figured I could do the 7 days we are staying on property and probably 7 extra days? Thoughts?
I'm pretty sure you were only supposed to get seven, period. I'm not sure how you managed nine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom