Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

DisneyGentleman

I think its time for us to stop posting Frozen references to what might be replacing the BAH....please.
Of course, because we all know it will be this:
MamNEHa.jpg

PirateFrank

Ugh, I hate to be 'that guy' to ask this question, because I know someone will just parrot the permit expiration date as anytime between now and then....

But does anyone have an idea when they plan to actually start work on removing the BAH and how long it will take once started?

It seems to me that a night crew can remove it in a week - especially if they have little interest in preserving the pieces....but I fully expect TDO to take 6 months to remove it. Regardless, I'm asking out of selfish reasons as I plan to be down there in mid-february and this, combined with all of the other closures in DHS has me thinking we might want to avoid the park or at least split it with AK. Any help appreciated!!!

matt9112

Ugh, I hate to be 'that guy' to ask this question, because I know someone will just parrot the permit expiration date as anytime between now and then....

But does anyone have an idea when they plan to actually start work on removing the BAH and how long it will take once started?

It seems to me that a night crew can remove it in a week - especially if they have little interest in preserving the pieces....but I fully expect TDO to take 6 months to remove it. Regardless, I'm asking out of selfish reasons as I plan to be down there in mid-february and this, combined with all of the other closures in DHS has me thinking we might want to avoid the park or at least split it with AK. Any help appreciated!!!

although i don't have any specific info i can only assume the area is going to see heavy use for the holidays and likely wont be touched until after?

ToTBellHop

I would think it will be ongoing when you go. You can't just take a wrecking ball to it. It is in the middle of a theme park.

Bolt

A week is a tad too aggressive for anyone. This will involve cranes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom