Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

ABQ

It was being looked at being moved if A) it can be dismantled and b) the proposed site could take it.

As of early September.
I think it would look great right in front of this clock tower. ;)
manchester-town-hall.jpg

omurice

The temporary icon for this park for a few years should be a construction wall with a picture of Wreck it Ralph holding a jackhammer. And it would be just fine with me.
They may as well embrace the situation, and stay ahead of the story. But I know the spin machine will win out. It will be interesting to see what they pick. Chinese Theater, Earful Tower or ToT.
I'm thinking ToT - there might be no easy view of the other two for a while. Earful Tower is near nothing open right now, and some new walls might go up where the Hat used to be.

EPCOTCenterLover

The temporary icon for this park for a few years should be a construction wall with a picture of Wreck it Ralph holding a jackhammer. And it would be just fine with me.
They may as well embrace the situation, and stay ahead of the story. But I know the spin machine will win out. It will be interesting to see what they pick. Chinese Theater, Earful Tower or ToT.
I'm thinking ToT - there might be no easy view of the other two for a while. Earful Tower is near nothing open right now, and some new walls might go up where the Hat used to be.
Or just Fix It Felix! ;)

Phil12

Disney just released a new 4 piece shot glass set where each one has a park icon and the studios one uses the earful tower. The same prior set used the hat. I'm guessing Disney will use the earful tower until construction is complete on renovating the park and then maybe reveal a new icon.
I agree. If they move the hat out to the front of the park near the bus stops then the BAH will be the symbol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom