Is It True Walt Is Frozen ????

AliciaLuvzDizne

Dragonrider1227 said:
GOD I HATED THAT SKIT! :lol:
:lol:
i watched it like this: :eek: the whole time

:lol: that show is effed up

but soo funny
(did you ever see the one where subway Jared fell off the wagon in the Bakery?)
i was dying laughing (of course, I worked for Subway Legal at the time :lol: )

wedway71

I would crap a brick if I woke up drinking my morning coffee to see on CNN that Walt was unfrozen:sohappy:. As much as Id love to see that I dont think its gonna happen. He died of Cancer.Cryogenic Preservation works when you freeze the body prior to death this way you are frezing living tissue in a super cold climate to be brought back to life later.Since he in fact did die, freezing him would only allow his dead body to be frozen with no chances of coming back to life.

NobodyBaby

haha

some of these stories are out of this world!

the one explaining his body being frozen and then thawed during a power outage is very believable!

mrtoad

Nope. He faked his own death. I was in a diner late one night and saw two people in a dark booth in the back. I thought they looked familiar but the shadows were heavy and it was hard to see who they were. So I walked on by pretending I needed to use the restroom and sure enough I recognized them. I know because I looked right at them, it Walt and Elvis. Sure they were both dressed like little old ladies but I knew who they were. Their disguises were good, but not good enough.

So in the answer is no, he was not frozen.

RAY M N.J. said:
theres always been some talk about walt disney being in a frozen chamber , someone even said he did that in case the futre scientists learned to reform life,,,,,,,hey im not crazy just saying what i heard , its not me saying this stuff. no disrepspect to the passed away man.

Windy.Mind

Oh dear. :lookaroun
Nope. He faked his own death. I was in a diner late one night and saw two people in a dark booth in the back. I thought they looked familiar but the shadows were heavy and it was hard to see who they were. So I walked on by pretending I needed to use the restroom and sure enough I recognized them. I know because I looked right at them, it Walt and Elvis. Sure they were both dressed like little old ladies but I knew who they were. Their disguises were good, but not good enough.

So in the answer is no, he was not frozen.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Walt, or as I call him, the Waltsicle, is frozen beneath the rotting remains of the 20k subs in Orlando. He is frozen beside Card Walker and Ron Miller.

His wife Lillian though, is very much dead.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom