Is it ok if I have a tattoo sleeve?

joshccccc

Original Poster
I was offered a position as a cast member today for a Quick-Service Food & Beverage role (this may be important). I was very upfront with my interviewer and said I had tattoos on my forearms, and she said as long as I covered them I would be ok.

However, after looking online it appears there's a rule that no cast members in this position can have tattoos below the elbow? And makeup isn't an option for sanitary reasons. I'm fine with wearing long sleeves but don't want an issue when I arrive if that isn't an option either.

She also took notes on the sizing and location of my tattoos so me being offered this role must mean they are ok with it?

steviej

hard to say. I knew a few people in wdw hr, and they all say that when they get someone with tattoo's on their forearms, hr will usually try to put them in Soarin'. Since they wear the long sleeved jackets and it's indoors.

berlioz70

Stock up on some long sleeve white undershirts. Costuming has them, but they're a heavier weight for weather, so you'll be more comfortable wearing your own.

kjb101791

Not sure about quick service, but anyone I knew/saw with sleeves just wears a thin Under Armour sleeve to cover it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom