Is it inevitable?

belledream

It rains in FL all the time. Usually a quick thunderstorm or two. I feel your pain - I don't enjoy seeing that either, but there's nothing you can do but invest in a poncho and enjoy the hopefully lighter crowds and cooler weather.

ratherbeinwdw

Actually, that looks pretty good. The percentages aren't that high. Ours looked like that a couple weeks ago, but it really only rained one day most of the day. We put on our rain jackets--they keep you dryer and are easier to get on and off-- and had a great time. If you buy the disposable ponchos, buy the ones that are sealed down the sides or you still get pretty wet. Don't let the rain discourage you. It's not bad when the weather is hot like it is now. When it's cold, that's a whole different ballgame.

Tuvalu

Tropical storm Andrea washed us out the first week of June last year; praying it does not happen again next week:rolleyes:

disney4life2008

June, July, and August - it will rain nearly every day. But its a gift because it cools down afterwards. And the weather forecast always looks bad but really it rains between 3 and 5 for about 15 mins off and on.

soxfan040713

I was just there from June 1-7, literally the best weather I have ever experienced at Disney (this was my 11th time). Other than a toasty day on the 6th, it was beautiful, didn't rain for a second, temps were in the low-mid 80's during the day, low-mid 70's at night with the stars and moon in full view. Don't think I'll ever get that lucky again

Tuvalu

I was just there from June 1-7, literally the best weather I have ever experienced at Disney (this was my 11th time). Other than a toasty day on the 6th, it was beautiful, didn't rain for a second, temps were in the low-mid 80's during the day, low-mid 70's at night with the stars and moon in full view. Don't think I'll ever get that lucky again
Yes, it was the best!! Although Saturday was very humid ~ pool time fixed that!

cw1982

Didn't rain for a second? In the MK on Sunday June 1, it rained pretty good for about two hours mid afternoon. I was there too, and we wore our ponchos for about an hour and a half, and then spent the next two hours taking them off and putting them back on lol.

Other than that, and definitely the heat on the 6th, I completely agree.

BigTxEars

Yep rained us out at Epcot that Sunday, just at 2 hours in the afternoon. Rained right at 10pm or so for 20 mins. But other than that the weather was rain free all week :)

soxfan040713

Didn't rain for a second? In the MK on Sunday June 1, it rained pretty good for about two hours mid afternoon. I was there too, and we wore our ponchos for about an hour and a half, and then spent the next two hours taking them off and putting them back on lol.

Other than that, and definitely the heat on the 6th, I completely agree.

I was actually at Universal on the weekend and at Disney from the 2nd-6th, and yes it did rain a little while that Sunday, missed the date by a day haha, but I thankfully did not see rain while at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom