Is Disney going to stop my daughter?

MATEUS

Original Poster
I forgot to include my daughter in the restaurant reservation.
And there is no more availability in this restaurant.
Will they allow her come in with me?

drizgirl

My daughter is the third person on my party
The problem is that if you are slated for a 2 top table, they can't squeeze in a 3rd. Many restaurants do have 2 tops.

If someone ahead of you with a reservation for 3 or 4 shows up with just 2 and is switched to a 2 top, there might be an opening. But it's going to require something like that.

MATEUS

Original Poster
The problem is that if you are slated for a 2 top table, they can't squeeze in a 3rd. Many restaurants do have 2 tops.

If someone ahead of you with a reservation for 3 or 4 shows up with just 2 and is switched to a 2 top, there might be an opening. But it's going to require something like that.

Do you think I should cancel the reservation or try?

drizgirl

Do you think I should cancel the reservation or try?
I'd keep looking for a larger reservation. If you are persistent, I imagine you'll find one. Check for tables of 3 or 4. You can show up 1 short and won't be penalized.

If not, then only you can decide if it's worth taking a chance. Just have a backup plan in mind.

threvester

A similar situation happened to us on our last trip..my son and I had a third join us for 3 days..we had Ohana, Mama Melrose and Crystal Palace booked for 2...I inquired at all three restaurants and was told by all of them to just show up with 3 and not to re-book..we had no extra wait at any of the 3 restaurants and they had no problems with it

Phonedave

Going from 2 to 3 is nowhere near as bad as going from 4 to 5. There are some 2 tops, but most of the tables are 4 tops.

There is a good chance that you will already be seated at a 4 top with your party of two, and adding your daughter will not be an issue at all.

I would look for reservations just to be safe, but if you cannot find one, I would not worry about it.

-dave

GVentola

I would contact Walt Disney World dining on the phone, and ask a live representative if your situation is okay. If they say no, ask the representative if you can cancel/rebook your reservation. A phone number you may be able to use is 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).

beertiki

We just went from a 2 to a 3 at Le Cellier. They said it would be an extra 20 minutes past our reservation time, we were 10 minutes early. Worth the wait.

carriebeth

if she is small enough like 2 maybe 3 she could sit on your lap and therefore not take up a seat space and that could allow you to be seated at your reserved table and not wait extra

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom