Is anyone else wondering if soarin around the world will have the orange scent?

mitchk

Original Poster
My daughters favorite part of that attraction was the orange smell, is anyone else hoping that they pay homage to the original attraction and in some way shape or form, and keep the orange scent?

Simba's Mom

I'm not sure if I want that orange scent, because I'm always afraid I'll pass out from taking too many deep breaths as I smell the air. Honestly, I do hope they have some scent-I really enjoy that. BTW, did you know that lots of guests don't even notice the scent? I've often mentioned it to someone around me who'd never noticed it before!

mitchk

Original Poster
I'm not sure if I want that orange scent, because I'm always afraid I'll pass out from taking too many deep breaths as I smell the air. Honestly, I do hope they have some scent-I really enjoy that. BTW, did you know that lots of guests don't even notice the scent? I've often mentioned it to someone around me who'd never noticed it before!

I know, I can't believe some people miss the smells... My wife never noticed the wind before.. I know that they are still going to incorporate scents, just not sure what scents. Fingers crossed for a lil orange love. :) I have to wait till September to smell it for myself..lol

JIMINYCR

Because its an Around the World, with more exotic scenes, I wasnt expecting the orange scent. Unless the last scene gets to bring us back to WDW with a brief flyover of the orange groves as a wink back to the original Soarin.

21stamps

I'm one of those "lots of guests" lol. I've never noticed it! I'll pay better attention next time :)

Andy Stocker

How about Ellen's Energy? I haven't been in 20+ years and I can still smell that "meaty" smell when you first start taking off through the dinosaur part. Is that still there?? I hope so!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom