Is a January 20, 2014 opening date for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train possible???

hoppesj2

Original Poster
Has anyone else heard this date as the projected opening for the SDMT???? This was given by a cast member on the reservations line. I, myself, have tried trick them into giving secret info but someone who recently booked claims that they confirmed the date. I haven't seen this anywhere else. Have you??

Animaniac93-98

Jan 20th for soft I could see. If it followed the soft schedule of Everest and Mermaid that would place the "official" opening in the second half of March.

PhotoDave219

Has anyone else heard this date as the projected opening for the SDMT???? This was given by a cast member on the reservations line. I, myself, have tried trick them into giving secret info but someone who recently booked claims that they confirmed the date. I haven't seen this anywhere else. Have you??

Theyre still doing rockwork.

I find this unlikely.

stevehousse

Like @Tigger1988 stated, as I was at the park last week and saw construction first hand, there is no way will have that thing open for soft open in January! I bet the earliest they would soft open by the looks of things is March at the earliest. Lots of stuff still to do...

ExtinctJenn

It's funny... until this thread I thought the opening date was closer to April/May (yes I know some responses imply that - play along LOL)! Kind of happy to hear there's even a SLIGHT possibility of testing in January already, I don't think I realized it was quite that far along. We're thinking of doing a spring trip so it'd be great to have this to look forward to! :)

Tom

Beta Return
Yep, and they have been know to provide incorrect information on things like this in the past.

Right. None of them even work on property, and half of them don't even work in the same city. They don't know about discounts until the day they go public, let alone opening dates for rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom