Ipad Mini or Ipad Air?

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I ended up purchasing both an ipad mini and ipad air (both 16 and first generation, both from Walmart). Originally, i was fine with the mini as i am not an apple person at all. But the air was such a great buy. My dilemma is which one should i take back? From what I gather they are both the same the only difference is the size. As i have never owned any iPhone or ipad - what are my limitations? Am i not able to create and edit word documents? Watch flash movies?

I saw a posting on here a while back that many posters here use apple so any and all information will be great.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
They both run iOS, so are functionally the same - both and edit Word files. No iOS device (iPad, iPod or iPhone) runs flash.

It really comes down to the form factor. One is larger than the other, so its a personal preference.

Clamman73

I ended up purchasing both an ipad mini and ipad air (both 16 and first generation, both from Walmart). Originally, i was fine with the mini as i am not an apple person at all. But the air was such a great buy. My dilemma is which one should i take back? From what I gather they are both the same the only difference is the size. As i have never owned any iPhone or ipad - what are my limitations? Am i not able to create and edit word documents? Watch flash movies?

I saw a posting on here a while back that many posters here use apple so any and all information will be great.
Is the mini the actual first gen, as in the A5 without retina, or the mini 2 with retina A7 chip?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I bet you do.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom