Invisible Horse In For Rehab

Timekeeper

Original Poster
I just thought I should let everyone know that the "invisible horse and coffin carriage" are currently in for rehab. The first thing I thought was, "Rehab? Doesn't the thing just sit there?" Well, apparently it too needs a little rehabilitation.

Oh, yes, it usually resides in front of the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom.

-TK

Beauty and the

When and why did it go for Rehab? It was there last Wednesday and looked in wonderful condition as usual, in fact it looked that good that our six year old commented about the spotty horse saying it was the nicest one he'd ever seen! Kids Hey!!

9-Eye

Why?

Originally posted by Beauty and the
When and why did it go for Rehab?

I think that was Timekeeper's point. We have no idea for why in the Disney-world that thing would have to be rehabilitated. I was there on Sunday (Sep. 2) and at that time it was in for rehab. Not sure for how long though. It will be back out by the start of the big Celebration.

9-Eye

MrPromey

Re: Why?

Originally posted by 9-Eye

I think that was Timekeeper's point. We have no idea for why in the Disney-world that thing would have to be rehabilitated. I was there on Sunday (Sep. 2) and at that time it was in for rehab. Not sure for how long though. It will be back out by the start of the big Celebration.

9-Eye

The paint on the horse was all chipping away, silly! ;)

Tramp

I posted a pic of the Haunted Mansion Hearse Pin in the photo section...on the outside chance you may be interested...
if not...suck an egg.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Tramp
I posted a pic of the Haunted Mansion Hearse Pin in the photo section...on the outside chance you may be interested...
if not...suck an egg.

And where can we find that egg?

Originally posted by Beauty and the

come on lofatrules, I'm sure Tramp was only yoaking!!

Ow, ow, ow! That REALLY hurt! Isn't one of the forum rules that you can't post any painful puns? Of course, since all puns are painful... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom