Interview Questions

attisb

Original Poster
Can you guys think of any other question that were asked. Here are the ones from this thread so far:

• Why do you want to work at Walt Disney World?
  • Can you think of a time when you've had to put your personal needs aside for someone else?
  • What is a problem you've had in the past with a manager at work and how did you fix it?
  • You're working on Main Street USA at a pin station and Space Mountain shuts down. A little boy comes to you, distraught, because that's all he wanted to do. What do you do?
  • 'How do you feel about living with other people?

egionet

Originally posted by attisb
Can you guys think of any other question that were asked. Here are the ones from this thread so far:

I was asked how I would resolve a problem with the people I was living with. Such as a disagreement with a roommate.

Since I am currently a server at Texas Roadhouse, my interviewer asked me how I would handle a situation with an unhappy guest at my restaurant, like if I had screwed up their ticket/order.

She also asked the guy I was interviewing how he would handle a situation if people had been waiting in line for Space Mountain for 2 hours, and it had to be closed. She wanted to know what he would do for these guests.

The other questions she asked have already been mentioned. I hope this helps you with your interview. When is it?

aim

Man, reading this thread makes me want to go in the CP!!!!! :lol: I've thought about it before. But I don't think I could really leave my family. :(

reblue

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Transportation includes what you say, but buses are difficult to learn. I don't know of any CPs ever getting to be in buses. Monorails you spend a great deal of time on the platforms and not necessairily driving (same for boats).

Just so you know, I was a monorail CP and the playing field is pretty level with other CMs. In other words, I drove just as much as everyone else - the only thing that sucks about CP is the schedule. You get the leftovers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom