International Gateway or Front Entrance?

snhuff

We are staying at the Beach Club and want to be at EPCOT for rope drop to ride the new Test Track.

Should we drive around to front entrance or use the International Gateway for mornings? How far back do they stop you in the morning? I know we will be using the International Gateway for heading over in the afternoons for World Showcase, just not sure if it is the best plan for mornings.

Thanks for the advice.

good idea because the new TT isn't worth anything over a 20 minute wait, WDI butchered the ride (no storyline anymore)

Ok back to your question it's a matter of dealing with the massive amounts of crowds from "public" entrance, or dealing with a less crowded "private" entrance. If your worried about wanting to hit TT asap in the morning I would go to a extra magic hour morning at EPCOT, in Jan. when I was there the morning EMH at Epcot had little to no wait on any major attraction hope this helps!

Upvote 0

disneysince71

We have done the Beach club entrance many times and it is much quicker and a great way to do TT. I personally am not a big fan of EMH mornings because I think a lot of people go there... I would pick any other morning to go... and also personally I LOVE THE NEW TEST TRACK. I feel the old one was great... but it was outdated. So have fun... use the Epcot entrance outside of Beach Club and have fun... :)

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

I agree that the new TT is much much better than the old outdated one, and being a motor city resident, I can guarantee that it is more like what real test tracking is than anything in the old one baed on test track stuff from the 80's that hasn't been done in decades...
The back entrance is much less crowded and really makes no difference once you get inside to rope drop (which, by the way, they rarely do anymore -- you just go in and directly to your attraction)....as part of the new magic promotion, they are opening the parks a bit early sometimes-- especially Epcot, so get there a good half hour before opening no matter which entrance you use

Upvote 0

disneysince71

I agree that the new TT is much much better than the old outdated one, and being a motor city resident, I can guarantee that it is more like what real test tracking is than anything in the old one baed on test track stuff from the 80's that hasn't been done in decades...
The back entrance is much less crowded and really makes no difference once you get inside to rope drop (which, by the way, they rarely do anymore -- you just go in and directly to your attraction)....as part of the new magic promotion, they are opening the parks a bit early sometimes-- especially Epcot, so get there a good half hour before opening no matter which entrance you use
My husband and I went to Eastern.. and he was born in Detroit :)

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

There are a lot of us Michiganders here because there are a lot of us that go to WDW to get AWAY from Michigan for awhile....hehe...Every time we have a snowstorm, I'm calling passholder services to book another weekend away from here....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom