International flights now eligible for Resort Airline Check-In service at Walt Disney World resorts

LucyK

Good news though I still might get my own bags to transfers them to ME, I feel better seeing my bags made it all to Orlando.

biggy H

Looks more like airlines that fly international via a hub and the flights are basically domestic from MCO to me. How many of these actually fly international direct from MCO. What about BA, VA and all the other international airlines etc?

dreamscometrue

That's great. We've done this before flying US airlines to American cities close to the Canadian border (then driving home).

So, just so I understand, since we often fly a US carrier into Canada (United or US Airways), but always stop in Newark or Philly to change planes, will we be able to use this service? (Since it's not non-stop from MCO to Canada). We tried to use it before by 'arguing' that the first leg of our flight was domestic, but we were told that it's the final destination that mattered.

flynnibus

Premium Member
That's great. We've done this before flying US airlines to American cities close to the Canadian border (then driving home).

So, just so I understand, since we often fly a US carrier into Canada (United or US Airways), but always stop in Newark or Philly to change planes, will we be able to use this service? (Since it's not non-stop from MCO to Canada). We tried to use it before by 'arguing' that the first leg of our flight was domestic, but we were told that it's the final destination that mattered.

they already had domestic covered... this just adds international for those carriers. And yes, it's about your final destination, not intermediate stops when you have a single ticket.

disney4life2008

I used the airline service (domestic) for the first time last week and it was perfection. There was no wait at the podium outside and the whole process took only a few minutes. Thankfully, because once we arrived at the airport the Southwest ticket counter was a mess - space mountain standby all other, lol. I was able to walk in the airport, grab a quick bite and do some last minute shopping before boarding my flight :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom