Interesting Article in LA Times: This is your brain on Disneyland: A Disney-addict's quest...

GiveMeTheMusic

Did it say what he actually paid? I can't find it.

He said he paid enough to spend 2 weeks in Europe, which means he likely stayed on property and paid a ton of money for Disney's Declining Swamp Hotels. So if he has that kind of money to throw around, he really should start seeing other places.

For Disney fans who are addicted to the parks but want to branch out, using the international parks as jumping off points is a great way to ease into international travel. Tokyo, Paris, Shanghai & Hong Kong are all incredible destinations!

Curious Constance

He said he paid enough to spend 2 weeks in Europe, which means he likely stayed on property and paid a ton of money for Disney's Declining Swamp Hotels. So if he has that kind of money to throw around, he really should start seeing other places.

For Disney fans who are addicted to the parks but want to branch out, using the international parks as jumping off points is a great way to ease into international travel. Tokyo, Paris, Shanghai & Hong Kong are all incredible destinations!
Ten nights in a "luxury " hotel would probably cost $6000 plus!!! That boggles my mind, it really does. I don't mind spending money when it's worth it, but for a hotel that has limited amenities that you're rarely in except to sleep!?!?!!? Even if I was rich beyond measure, I'd feel guilty spending that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom