Inspire us.....share your Disney Decor.

victoryyy

Original Poster
We recently moved into a larger home and are struggling to find the right decor throughout the house. A month in we have a grand total of one piece hung on the walls. Fortunately in late September we are making our annual trek down to Florida and can't wait to scour the shops looking for some classy, interesting and unique items. Looking forward to the new market co op at DTD especially. We have some money ear marked for a nice piece of art and then some other items.

I found a great thread on another site on the subject of home office set ups, lots of pictures, lots of brags, hundreds of posts. I'm hoping some people on here who I know have Disney items beautifully incorporated in their home decor will be kind enough to share. It's ok to brag. lol.

Tom

Beta Return
Just go to the new Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney and you will be overwhelmed with awesome decor options.

We stopped there briefly during our trip last weekend, and bought a couple things. If we had gone back again, we'd be broke.

MOXOMUMD

We recently moved into a larger home and are struggling to find the right decor throughout the house. A month in we have a grand total of one piece hung on the walls. Fortunately in late September we are making our annual trek down to Florida and can't wait to scour the shops looking for some classy, interesting and unique items. Looking forward to the new market co op at DTD especially. We have some money ear marked for a nice piece of art and then some other items.

I found a great thread on another site on the subject of home office set ups, lots of pictures, lots of brags, hundreds of posts. I'm hoping some people on here who I know have Disney items beautifully incorporated in their home decor will be kind enough to share. It's ok to brag. lol.
I have one piece of art in my family room from The Art of Disney. It's Mickey being the artist in the Norman Rockwell painting.

HRHPrincessAriel

Not from WDW but we just gave the kiddo a "frozen" bathroom. We didn't want to go full on crazy princess since it's also our guest bathroom. I think we hit a good balance.

Towels done by my mom.

All the white accessories(frame, light switch, outlet cover, towel hook) have clear glitter spray on them. C loves the "splarklies". Snowflakes on the wall sparkle of course.

We switched out the mirror with a $40 find at kirklands! The light fixture is crystals...doesn't show too well in the pic.

The bathmats are suuupppppeer soft and have some silver threads in them. They glisten like snow!!

I've got a cling coming that says "The cold never bothered me anyways". Once I get that I can post that view with the white/blue shower curtain.

C loves it!
mry2ab.jpg

317ffr8.jpg

2ng90cx.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom