Inside Out at Epcot

misterID

Interesting that they're at least having conversations. Hopefully it involves actually adding capacity (like restoring the Wonders of Life Building) rather than making over an existing attraction.

I'll get My hopes up if I hear rumors from budget offices, but not before then.

Until then, I wanna see the movie.
The fact EPCOT has a building like WOL, or even Imagination for that matter, gives it a big chance of having a new attraction.

PhotoDave219

The fact EPCOT has a building like WOL, or even Imagination for that matter, gives it a big chance of having a new attraction.

A makeover of Imagination would not Add capacity is my point. Utilizing the WOL pavilion would.

Can't do simple makeovers/plussing/a new theme. Have to give people a new reason to come without destroying what little you currently have

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

image.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I certainly hope they don't do that though...it was a great movie, but Imagination deserves Dreamfinder and Figgy, not Pixar properties.

Wonders of Life however...it would fit perfectly! Plus it would add to park attraction capacity, which is sorely needed.

Since the big open space in the Wonders of Life pavilion is so well suited to event use I doubt they are going to be willing to give that up easily.

misterID

A makeover of Imagination would not Add capacity is my point. Utilizing the WOL pavilion would.

Can't do simple makeovers/plussing/a new theme. Have to give people a new reason to come without destroying what little you currently have
Yeah, I agree, I'm just going off current logic. You want a "new" Frozen attraction? Well we got a building for it in Norway! Cheaper and easier to repurpose than build. This could actually be realistic. There's a building all ready for it. Imagination I could see happening as it has screens I could see them just changing the films, ie: it's cheaper.

The good thing if it did happen is that you wouldn't have a shuttered building in EPCOT, which is inexcusable.

Mike S

Since the big open space in the Wonders of Life pavilion is so well suited to event use I doubt they are going to be willing to give that up easily.
Well, if the movie is big enough, they might see the potential of using WoL again. It's not like they're starved of places to put the event stuff *looks at Odyssey, then World Showplace*

Also, would we want it taking over the whole pavilion, or just Cranium Command? There's more to life than just what's in your head after all.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well, if the movie is big enough, they might see the potential of using WoL again. It's not like they're starved of places to put the event stuff *looks at Odyssey, then World Showplace*

Also, would we want taking over the whole pavilion, or just Cranium Command? There's more to life than just what's in your head after all.
And it's not like they are incapable of building new venues. EPCOT isn't short space by any means.

Just look at the new theater they are putting in at Hollywood Studios just for events. So, not unthinkable that they would/could build something at EPCOT to offload that function from WoL.

Having a shuttered pavilion just isn't acceptable in a park that draws the attendance EPCOT does, imho.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Also, would we want it taking over the whole pavilion, or just Cranium Command? There's more to life than just what's in your head after all.

During Food and Wine they use both of those along with WoL.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa..........the Odyssey is out of bizness? I've been waiting on an Adventurer burger for years and years. This would explain everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom