Insecticide in cream or spray in the parks?

Hi Guys,

The last year when we traveled to Disney, We found ourselves in the parks insecticide in cream and spray. My great doubt is. Are spray or cream insecticides still in the parks for years?
Thanks.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just came back from a double stay at the Pop (Pop for a few days, then a cruise, then back to the Pop) and we did not have insect repellent in either room but I did notice tables with the spray and cream available in the parks. I should have used it because I got at least 7 bug bites this time. Six on my legs and 1 on my arm.

Upvote 0

DisAl

I think you probably meant insect repellant. However, we have all seen some guests who act like roaches so maybe some insecticide would come in handy at times. ;)
I know they would not admit it, but I suspect that sometimes cast members managing the queues wish they had (and could use) a cattle prod. :devilish:

Upvote 0

Javier Antonio Nisa Avila

Original Poster
Thank you so much guys, you are the best friends!! We will travel in august 16th to 31th and for us its important this information for not buy industrial quantities o_O to take in the suitcase

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom