info about beach club

alicenwondrland

hi everyone I have just found out that we will be going to WDW in December my grams is taking everyone
she has booked rooms for everyone at the beach club
I am looking for as much information as possible about the resort and places to eat there all that kinda stuff
someone told me there is no food court so do we need to make reservations for meals for everyday?
any help is appreciated

kelly

zabeans

The pool is great!! I haven't been to Beach Club in about 8 years, but I remember the pools well. They have a big slide (which was closed the week I stayed there), a large kid's pool with a sandy bottom(like a beach really), a whirlpool that spins round and round, a pool to float through, until you come to the heavy currents section!, and a few small quiet pools. I'm sure I've missed other pool features.

It was within walking distance of Epcot, but they also had a golf cart that took you to Epcot(dont remember if it was free or not).

Large arcade room for the kids(and adults!) to play.

The rooms were nice as well.

They offered boat rides on the lake they are on.

See if a bellhop named Art still works there. He was very nice!

Upvote 0

Andrin

great choice!

you have to thank your gram for that excellent choice!
yacht and beach club are my all time favourite world resorts!!!
the architecture is great - the pool is the best - there are great restaurants (check out the yachtsmans steakhouse!) - you can walk to epcot - you can walk to the boardwalk (great restaurants there too - try flying fish!!!) - and there is a cool boatride to mgm.
and if you are lucky you can see illuminations (the world showcase fireworks) from your balcony..!
you are very very lucky!!!!
you will have the time of your live!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

imagineer99

Beach Club has the best location on property...

You are within walking distance to both MGM and EPCOT. You also have access to some of WDW's best restaurants. The boardwalk area contains both spoodles and flying fish. Plus, you have direct access to world showcase.

Trust me...you won't go hungry. :D

As others have mentioned, the pool is probably the BEST pool ever created. It is like a miniature water park. Plus, the resort offers "quiet pools" away from the action as well.

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Cape May Cafe has a great breakfast buffet. Beaches N Cream is an old-fashioned soda shop, with good burgers and *great* desserts. :) There's another restaurant that we didn't eat at, a seafood place. Portabello's? The Yacht Club has the Yachtsman Steakhouse, which has been highly recommended here in the forums. You can also walk or boat over to Boardwalk for their fare, like the ESPN Zone and other places, or to the Swan and Tuna...er, Dolphin ;) to sample their restaurants. And, there's always Epcot. You can get refillable mugs, and they can be refilled either at the bar adjoining Cape May Cafe, or at Beaches N Cream. The gift shop was very nice, and had the typically great assortment of items.

The pool is awesome, white sand bottom, water slide, poolside bar, hottubs... very nice.

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

Originally posted by alicenwondrland
hi everyone I have just found out that we will be going to WDW in December my grams is taking everyone
she has booked rooms for everyone at the beach club
I am looking for as much information as possible about the resort and places to eat there all that kinda stuff
someone told me there is no food court so do we need to make reservations for meals for everyday?
any help is appreciated

kelly

The pool is great! I love the sand at the bottom of parts of it! I also love the slide!

Take a trip to Beaches and Cream...they have the best ice cream sundaes there!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Y&B is our very favorite resort on WDW prop (we like beach club villas.) While there is no food court, the options for food are good.

HauntedPirate did a good job discribing restants there.

We adore beaches and cream and can eat there a few times a trip. (we always eat there every trip, even if we are not staying at BCV.)

Y&B has a few other sit down restants, but they tend to be more pricey, (but good food.) The breakfest is good and fun.

In addtion you have all of BW to eat at (there is 3 or 4 sit downs, a few bars and many counter service places.) We had a really good and well priced meal at the Big River Brewery one time. Many people like ESPN for food, even if they don't like sports.

In addtion you have S&D that has many restants. I have not ventured over there, but have heard good reports, it is worth trying out. You won't need PS every meal, but if you have a big group you may want to plan it out and get PS anyway.

Can't forget all of WS just a short walk away. There is not better location or resort at WDW for that mater.

And I haven't even started on how cool the pool is. (I think that has been covered here already.) It is great for kids and adults and of all ages. (and the best for young kids.)

Have a great time. Beware, some the blaconies at BC are very small (standing room only!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom