Infinity Brainstorm

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Opening day?
images

Disney Dad 3000

Ive actually never been, good reviews?

I will take any excuse to have bbq, and theirs is pretty decent. The few times I've been, the bbq sandwich was pretty large, so for $11 including beans, not too exorbitant for theme park prices in my opinion. I pretty much am always carrying water bottles so avoid the whole drink expense.
There's some nice seating areas you have to hunt a little for and I think they just recently expanded the seating?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I will take any excuse to have bbq, and theirs is pretty decent. The few times I've been, the bbq sandwich was pretty large, so for $11 including beans, not too exorbitant for theme park prices in my opinion. I pretty much am always carrying water bottles so avoid the whole drink expense.
There's some nice seating areas you have to hunt a little for and I think they just recently expanded the seating?
We do the same.

Our favorite hideaway for seating is the 2nd floor of the Columbia Harbor House, on the overpass from Fantasyland to Liberty Square. Great views and usually very quiet. We'll have to check out Flame tree

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom