Indiana Jones Show!

frontem1

Original Poster
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has been to the Indiana Jones Stunt show lately bc I haven't been there in years and I wanted to know if it was worth doing this time when I go?
Thanks!
Any Dream Is Possible!

Florida_is_hot

^^^^ What he said.

Has not changed since the Attraction opened with the park.
If you like the show go watch it but it is exactly the same show.

frontem1

Original Poster
I am soory im new i really dont know why everyone keeps raging on my posts im sorry, if you guys dont like my post then you dont need to read them! Im new around here and didnt know that there are people watching what i post if it happpens to be posted in the wrong area!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I am soory im new i really dont know why everyone keeps raging on my posts im sorry, if you guys dont like my post then you dont need to read them! Im new around here and didnt know that there are people watching what i post if it happpens to be posted in the wrong area!

This forum is for news and rumors. If you have general discussions, there's a forum for that, just as there's one for your dining questions. No one's ragging on the threads, just asking that you start them in the proper forum.

Ignohippo

Hey Frontem, please see my tips in your other thread.

But answer this question, we have annual passes and see it probably 2 or 3 times a year. IMO, it's one of the better shows on Disney property and always entertaining. If you enjoyed it before, you'll enjoy it again. Just don't expect anything new. I believe it's the same show as the day it opened. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

C.FERNIE

no need to have a go at them, walt would not! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom