Independence Day 2015 celebrations at Walt Disney World

Next Big Thing

Also, here's the finale from just behind MK in Windermere:

image_zpsvtbgoioa.jpg

MissM

Have there been any Phased Closings this weekend? I hadn't seen any announcement and was surprised since 4th of July + a Saturday seems ripe for an especially large crowd.

epcotisbest

I can't even imagine those kind of crowds. Personally, I would not want to be there this time of the year, but obviously many, many people love it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
For those interested, the live stream of Celebrate America! Enjoy :)

I also wanted to thank you for the link last night. I was able to watch about the first 15-17 minutes, and I really enjoyed the show.

However, maybe it was my computer, but around that 15 min. point, the picture and sound just stopped? At first I thought maybe it was a pause in the show, but then realized something wasn't working. So I exited out and tried to come back into the link again, and it was still frozen. Not sure what happened (again, maybe it was just my computer), but I couldn't see anymore of the "live" show at that point. (Note: I had also tried a link to the Disney Parks Blog to view the event, but that link didn't work either.)

WDW Monorail

I also wanted to thank you for the link last night. I was able to watch about the first 15-17 minutes, and I really enjoyed the show.

However, maybe it was my computer, but around that 15 min. point, the picture and sound just stopped? At first I thought maybe it was a pause in the show, but then realized something wasn't working. So I exited out and tried to come back into the link again, and it was still frozen. Not sure what happened (again, maybe it was just my computer), but I couldn't see anymore of the "live" show at that point. (Note: I had also tried a link to the Disney Parks Blog to view the event, but that link didn't work either.)

The show is exactly 14 minutes in length. The live feed was disconnected immediately after the show.

CJR

No video, but I can say that the lasers were definitely amazing and a video wouldn't do them justice. My DW took a lot of pictures, but the lasers didn't show up very well. It may have been due to the rain, but I'm not sure. I watched from the Odyssey and must say that it was an excellent location compared to the over-crowded lagoon area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom