Incredibly rude staff

killzab

Original Poster
Has the quality of the team members drastically decreased in just two years ?

I don't have any specific bad memories about any team member from my 2014 trip but today ... Wow ... I've never been treated this poorly in a theme park EVER.

And I've been to Disneyland Paris over 50 Times in 24 years so my standard is pretty low.

"Hello" and "welcome" aren't heard often .

And two times in the day I have been served by the rudest ones. One threw the two bags of chips I ordered on the desk , I almost wanted to throw them back at her face and leave . I probably should have left though.
The other one was just unpleasant and barked "what are you waiting for ?? " when I was just waiting for my parents who were the next clients in line . I was treated like basically ! Even though I was spending money ( too much for the value )
How come management leads don't deal with this ? How can this happen on such a high profile theme park ?

Magenta Panther

Has the quality of the team members drastically decreased in just two years ?

I don't have any specific bad memories about any team member from my 2014 trip but today ... Wow ... I've never been treated this poorly in a theme park EVER.

And I've been to Disneyland Paris over 50 Times in 24 years so my standard is pretty low.

"Hello" and "welcome" aren't heard often .

And two times in the day I have been served by the rudest ones. One threw the two bags of chips I ordered on the desk , I almost wanted to throw them back at her face and leave . I probably should have left though.
The other one was just unpleasant and barked "what are you waiting for ?? " when I was just waiting for my parents who were the next clients in line . I was treated like **** basically ! Even though I was spending money ( too much for the value )
How come management leads don't deal with this ? How can this happen on such a high profile theme park ?

Contact Universal's management and complain. It's probably the only way they'll know something is amiss. I bet they'll respond to you and at least apologize. Worth a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom