Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

Cmdr_Crimson

It's called "Cosmic Dance Party."
Rather have it called...
72d0e72b205cd81201f237bdec3f49d6.jpg

Dance Party That Shouldn't be happening in Tomorrowland..

brb1006

You can watch it on YouTube :)
I don't care, it's not the same as seeing it in person. I'm sorry but hearing loud music coming from a dance party while the attraction is going on really takes you out of the moment. Doesn't help that dance parties at TL really drowns out the area music.

Bacon

atleast it's not the incredibles (like the heck?)
I don't care, it's not the same as seeing it in person. I'm sorry but hearing loud music coming from a dance party while the attraction is going on really takes you out of the moment. Doesn't help that dance parties at TL really drowns out the area music.

It does, the dance party is good for kiddos to exercise and burn energy just where they placed it is a different thing

21stamps

I get it. You hate music and dancing in the MK.
Luckily, there's more than just Tomorrowland open while a dance party full of people having some non fast pass fun is going on.

21stamps

Shame on Disney about this dance party nonsense:bored:

I have to ask this, the hate is so strong towards these things..

Do people severely dislike them because they interrupt their time sitting on a bench in Tomorrowland?

Do they inflict pain on people while walking past the party and into Space Mountain?

Do kids and parents laughing and dancing bother you?

I'm extremely curious because they just don't have an impact on us unless we're actually joining in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom