Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - January 15-18, 2015 (Disneyland)

Texas84

Naw, doesn't cost that much. Few hundred bucks maybe. You have to hire someone to measure then there's a small application fee. Probably more about the timing.

Mad Stitch

I'm surprised nobody has posted this. If you missed it at the W&D expo, and/or haven't found them elsewhere, here are the pics I took of the medals for the Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend.

SWKids_zps94280636.jpg

SW5k_zpsc8657fee.jpg

SW10k_zps6937ec82.jpg

I'm embarrassed to say it took me awhile to figure out what the half marathon medal was. If you don't get it, ask a Star Wars nerd.
SWHalf_zpsa18440b5.jpg

The challenge medal is a spinner.
SWYoda_zpsf8ebb42c.jpg

SWVader_zpsc01d2b86.jpg

Maryssa*

How does volunteering work? Do you get to request where/how you would like to help or do they just assign you to a location?
The signup was like a race signup (on active.com), with many many choices you could click for different shifts. I signed up right as reg went up for 4 or 5 different shifts (expo etc). A few days ago I finally got 2 confirmation emails to let me know what my shifts actually are (one email per shift). I don't think I chose wheelchair when I signed up but I have no problem with that. It says first come first serve on the reg page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom