Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - January 15-18, 2015 (Disneyland)

Ariel484

Original Poster
OMG, I think runDisney.com crashed! Someone try the links above, I would but I'm not registering. It let me get to the page where I'd put in my information though...

LindsayLoves

I was just messing with the queue and was able to get in. The 10k isn't listed as an option for registration!

2015 Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
Please Select:
Star Wars Rebel Challenge
Star Wars Half Marathon
Star Wars 5K
runDisney Kids Races

Ariel484

Original Poster
I was just messing with the queue and was able to get in. The 10k isn't listed as an option for registration!

2015 Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
Please Select:
Star Wars Rebel Challenge
Star Wars Half Marathon
Star Wars 5K
runDisney Kids Races
That's what I saw too. ??!?!

LindsayLoves

I know I won't have enough vacation days from work to make it happen, but it is soooooo tempting. I did the same thing with Avengers. :hilarious:

So tempted, I am glad someone else could share my pain.

Since we are doing a full trip for Dopey (8 days) a trip out to California so soon afterwards would be tough $$ wise. I would literally blow my vacation budget within the first month of the year.

Ariel484

Original Poster
So tempted, I am glad someone else could share my pain.

Since we are doing a full trip for Dopey (8 days) a trip out to California so soon afterwards would be tough $$ wise. I would literally blow my vacation budget within the first month of the year.
Oh totally. I think I need to wait until my brother is able to do it anyway...with his school schedule that may not be until 2017. If I did that race without him he possibly wouldn't speak to me ever again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom