In-Person Interview

shawneebear17

Original Poster
So I am from Ohio and I have my in person Interview scheduled for this Friday at 3;30!! I fly in on Thursday!! Any tips for the interview? I put that I can not start with 4 weeks, because I need to finish this semester. Thanks for any responses!!

katiekinzakat

Smile. Be flexible with what roles you want. Make sure that the interviewer knows how excited you are. What role do you have an interview for?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Be -
Punctual,
Polite,
Smartly Dressed.
Attentive.

At the end of the interview when they ask if you have any questions, make sure that you have at least one - it shows that you're interested (I suppose to fly all that way for an interview you must have some interest anyway).
DON'T ask about your wage, or time off, or job perks - ask about when will you hear about the result of the interview, or ask about the opportunities for progression within WDW. If the question that you want to ask has been covered during the interview, ask if they can just clarify a couple of points.

Finally, be yourself. Don't try and come across as someone that you're not. Anyone that interviews for a living will see straight through you.

Good luck

shawneebear17

Original Poster
The interview went well! I leave in the morning to move to Florida!! I will be doing part-time at Pizzafari11. I work Thursday's, Fridays, and Saturday's!!! What kind of hours I will be getting? I've heard at least 8 hour shifts, if I'm lucky more....?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom