In-Flight Security Rules Eased

H20Babie

Original Poster
Being reported today:

In-flight security rules have been eased after a two-day clampdown, airline officials familiar with the matter said Monday.

At the captain's discretion, passengers can once again have blankets and other items on their laps or move about the cabin during the tail end of flight. In-flight entertainment restrictions have also been lifted.

The airline officials spoke on condition of anonymity because federal safety officials had not publicly announced the changes.

Security rules were relaxed in the last 24 hours, one official said.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I hate that Transport Canada went further than the Americans asked and banned all carry-on. :mad:

I always have a very small back-pack in which I carry headsets for listening to the in-flight entertainment, my necessary travel stuff: Spare lithium batteries for the camera that can't be packed in checked bags, our camera, Morgan's and my passports, my e-tickets for flights, travel permission letter from my ex and candies for air-pressure mitigation. There's no way I can do without any of the documents and buying batteries at WDW is crazy expensive. I'm sure the airlines love that they'll get to sell more headsets. :rolleyes:

All because they don't want the extra delay of searching one small bag. :zipit:

[/rant]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom