In case you are wondering where your ticket increase is going....

lostpro9het

Original Poster
We received this in the mail today:
f49d18aae5f8e37ab1c860c2cf42d502.jpg

We have a stay coming up in May that includes 3 different resorts and a stay in September. These envelopes are to let us know to customize, which we already had, the TWELVE, 3 for each resort stay, magic bands that are coming our way. Mind you, the same people are listed on all reservations. These same people were on the reservations from this past Christmas that netted us TEN magic bands! So, we'll be up to 22 magic bands in a few weeks for the three of us...

jlsHouston

I know..I will have all the colors available for myself November (if we go at Thanksgiving again) I currently have pink, orange, red and green. I am going to order the blue and yellow for my August trip. I really don't want gray. Maybe they will add purple or beige or black to the color scheme. They all are suppose to work too.

wogwog

We received this in the mail today:

We have a stay coming up in May that includes 3 different resorts and a stay in September. These envelopes are to let us know to customize, which we already had, the TWELVE, 3 for each resort stay, magic bands that are coming our way. Mind you, the same people are listed on all reservations. These same people were on the reservations from this past Christmas that netted us TEN magic bands! So, we'll be up to 22 magic bands in a few weeks for the three of us...

All while Iger claims to be making the parks more Green for the environment.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
When you do MDE, instead of asking you to choose new colors, it should ask if you already have bands and to simply register a band number.
Right, but since MDE already knows I have many bands, it displays them by name to me when I click on "Magic Bands & Cards", you could skip the first question and just ask the user if they would like to link current band(s) rather than receiving new bands.
Untitled.jpg

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Looks like we will be up to 25 bands now! Just logged in to see that they are now sending us 3 more bands because we are AP holders! But that is not the best part, they are shipping them out in TWO separate shipments!
Newband.jpg

bgraham34

The money that's being wasted in this program is absurd. The packaging and shipping costs alone that they send all this crap in must be staggering.

Believe it or not its not that terribly expensive. Its the shipping that costs more. The packaging itself is probably around .70 to $1.30 because they are buying it such bulk the costs becomes nothing.

Daxiegirl

The way they package them is super cool. However, all the waste and replication really is disgusting.
<shaking my head>
That being said I suppose if I really wanted to protest that badly I wouldn't be making this once in a lifetime bucket list trip.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Well, we received FOUR separate shipments this week for our visit in may. We still have two more scheduled shipments in August for our fall trip, our MME account is blowing up! Just a reminder that this is a product of just THREE visits:
Bandage.jpg

jaklgreen

I have 4 separate reservations for my Oct trip plus my annual pass. So I am getting 5 new magic bands soon and I have 1 from last year. I will have every color but grey.

cw1982

I have 4 separate reservations for my Oct trip plus my annual pass. So I am getting 5 new magic bands soon and I have 1 from last year. I will have every color but grey.

That seems to be the common theme. No one seems to want that grey color lol

ETA: except for the OP. The OP may be one of a small handfull of people who owns a grey MB. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom