Important

Chad

Original Poster
Please pop over to the web page (link in my signature) and vote in the new poll, it will only take a minute, and will help out alot.
Thanks!
Chad

The only suggestion I have to perhaps appease WeirdOne, would be to lower the "swirl" sides or make them less prominent in some way, perhaps you could make them out of some sort of clear composite to look like wind, so they would not be as prominent either....

The_CEO

It doesnt really look alot like M.S. But I would think it would depend on how you built the roof.. If the roof is like JIYI Then it would look more original but kinda like you stuck M.S. and JIYI together:(.. Oh well Just keep drawing. I didnt say it was bad... Just could use a little more Originallity.. Like the swirl.. Well.. good Idea but what if you had all flat surfaces where the swirls are and have water running down them.... ?? Hey!! I think that would look pretty cool.. Just play around with your ideas.. It'll click soon enough..
~ Justin...

WeirdOne

CHAD, I appologize in advance if I am overreacting to this.

Chad, no offense, but that poll was just kindof low on your part. I realize me and you have conflicting views, but seriously, taking it down to the whole group voting because of my interpretation, just isn't right, IMHO. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting. I truely appologize. I love your design but I just see it looking like Mission: Space. Personal intrepretation. When it comes down to it, I probably might agree to the design, but voting and it seems like against me (again, I could be wrong) just IMHO isn't right. Again, If I overreacted. I blame the meds, m period, and my sucky life. Forgive me if I did and I'll call it even. Maybe I'm not cut out for SOJI. Oh well. - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - Again, sorry if I overreacted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom