Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

spacemt354

Chili's
Use your Imagination:p

*Teaser trailer coming this weekend*
Perhaps I am just brain dead from work today - but am I missing something grammar wise in this riddle? :p

What if something that was is now not, and then add something to it?

Something that was...is now not.

Then add something to it?

Something = not ...then + something = "not something":confused::hilarious:

spacemt354

Chili's
@spacemt354 Accidently put it in the wrong post lol. So what do you think of the new Space Mountain Lighting?
image-jpeg.165787

It's pretty cool - I actually didn't know they added this until you mentioned it.

Tony the Tigger

OK, my bonus challenge: (<---this does not count as a sentence.) (<---neither does this.) etc.

Carousel of Memories gift shop

A few steps from the Carousel of Progress to it's northeast comes the long overdue and modestly sized "Carousel of Memories" gift shop featuring T-shirts and toys (Rover!) plus household items, figurines, and the like pertaining to the classic Disney attraction, as well as a line of memorabilia giving nods to fellow 1964 World's Fair entries, "It's A Small World," "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln," and the "Magic Skyway."

The circular shop will feature - what else - spinning racks, each highlighting one attraction or theme, and as you spin them, you see items representing different incarnations of said attractions from different time periods over the years from the World's Fair to today.

The inside and outside walls of the gift shop structure will both feature floor to ceiling windows with images (inside the wall) that rotate every few minutes, mirroring the attraction after which it was named, and featuring classic photos with trivia about Walt's involvement in their creation, the birth of animatronics, and other fun facts. A few screens around a cylinder in the very center of the store (above the checkout counter, of course) will show videos such as this one of Walt explaining CoP's World's Fair exhibit:

The exit from the Carousel of Progress will be slightly modified to guide exiting guests to the gift shop, and a great big beautiful time is sure to be had by all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom