Disney Gameshows

Disney Dad 3000

On a side note, I have been kicking the tires on an idea for a game show/imagineering competition based on family feud with a few twists to it. Would be a 4-6 week competition depending on how far your team gets so not super time consuming in regards to length. Once I get the details worked out I'll post a snyopsis and see if there's enough interest and if so I'll finish up the leg work on it to get it rolled out at some point.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
On a side note, I have been kicking the tires on an idea for a game show/imagineering competition based on family feud with a few twists to it. Would be a 4-6 week competition depending on how far your team gets so not super time consuming in regards to length. Once I get the details worked out I'll post a snyopsis and see if there's enough interest and if so I'll finish up the leg work on it to get it rolled out at some point.
Sounds great!

That would really bring something unique to the table in the future - I'm all for it!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Disney Gameshows Presents
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrity Jeopardy - Imagineer Edition!

140228_2749855_Celebrity_Jeopardy_anvver_4.jpg

To do something different this "imagineering weekend" we are going to host an imagineer version of Celebrity Jeopardy. For those unfamiliar with the SNL segment - "celebrities" come on the gameshow to answer very obvious questions and give the wrong answers to them.

For instance - some of the categories include
enhanced-buzz-3758-1368149336-17.jpg

ace925f74846a08c1aa4d8aaa531db47.jpg

a0f07fb75afa7cba37c679e4f3969ba5.jpg

993128a746151442d94ce368400f1530.jpg

And with responses such as
enhanced-buzz-25765-1368154292-5.jpg

In the next post I'll list the categories (and you all can throw in some if you have a humorous one you want to see included, feel free too) and to make it accessible over the entire weekend to everyone - some of the rules from the actual show will be adjusted:

Such as -- there can be more than 3 people answering the questions, anyone can chime in throughout the weekend, and you can go back and answer prior questions as well -- it's just one big free for all basically :p

Only thing I ask that you bring is a pinch of sarcasm with you and keep it family rated:bookworm:

We'll see how this turns out!
o-JEOPARDY-facebook-640x428.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom