Imagineering Hall of Fame: 2016 Induction

Who Should Be The Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2016?

• spacemt354

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • DisneyManOne

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • RMichael21

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • WED99

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • MANEATINGWREATH

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Imagineerland

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • tcool123

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • TheOriginalTiki

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RMichael21

Original Poster
Okay, so I really don't think this preliminary process needs a whole week, so I'm going to keep these nominations open until this Thursday, November 24th (Thanksgiving!). Then, we'll hold the preliminary voting until Tuesday, November 29th. The Final Eight Nominees will be announced once the voting closes and then there'll be a final, week long voting process, with the four inductees being finalized on Wednesday, December 6th!
Also, all due times for each of these dates is 9:00 PM EST. :)

Imagineerland

I'm fine either way:)

Btw my nominations are: (dun dun dun)

@DisneyManOne and @Imagineerland

Thanks for the consideration, even though I am not very active on here! I look in from time to time to see the new projects but full time work and my personal projects keep me so busy on my own. Anyway, really appreciate the thought and for the plug for the blog!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Final Preliminary Nominees:

@WED99
@TheOriginalTiki
@mharrington
@MANEATINGWREATH
@RMichael21
@tcool123
@DisneyManOne
@spacemt354
@Basketbuddy101
@Vipraa
@Imagineerland
@Sam4D23
@LittleGiants16

You Can Vote Here

RULES: You May Vote Up To Eight Times A Day. You can vote for the same person eight times, vote for eight different people each time or a different combination! The results as of Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 at 9:00 PM will determine the final nominees, with the eight Imagineers with the highest amount of votes moving on.

Last edited:

RMichael21

Original Poster
Final Preliminary Nominees:

@WED99
@TheOriginalTiki
@mharrington
@MANEATINGWREATH
@RMichael21
@tcool123
@DisneyManOne
@spacemt354
@Basketbuddy101
@Vipraa
@Imagineerland
@Sam4D23
@LittleGiants16

You Can Vote Here

RULES: You May Vote Up To Eight Times A Day. You can vote for the same person eight times, vote for eight different people each time or a different combination! The results as of Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 at 9:00 PM will determine the final nominees, with the eight Imagineers with the highest amount of votes moving on.

Also, for quick results, see HERE
Alright, so we're having technical difficulties with this poll, as not all votes seem to be showing up on the results page. I'm making another poll on a different site right now.

RMichael21

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom