Imagineering Hall of Fame: 2016 Induction

Who Should Be The Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2016?

• spacemt354

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • DisneyManOne

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • RMichael21

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • WED99

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • MANEATINGWREATH

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Imagineerland

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • tcool123

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • TheOriginalTiki

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RMichael21

Original Poster
imhof.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the fourth annual 2016 Imagineer Forum Hall of Fame Induction. Over the past several years, the Imagineer forum has seen hundreds of aspiring creators dream of concepts for theme parks around the world. The Imagineering Hall of Fame highlights the best of the best and by the end of the year, four new Imagineers will be honored as the TAFI Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2016.

Here's how the nomination process will work. Tonight, begins a week-long process to decide on the eight final nominees that will be apart of the final induction vote. Last year, forum participants concluded that people who could be nominated involved three years of participation on the forums. However, I'm going to make the executive decision that two years is necessary, so anyone who began to "dream big" before the end of 2014 is eligible!

Anyone can nominate eligible participants (you may not nominate yourself) and you must nominate your choice nominee in this thread by Monday, November 28th, 2016. Each forum member can nominate up to two Imagineers!

Then, every Imagineer nominated (should there be more than eight people mentioned in this preliminary process) will be put into an online poll (i.e. Strawpoll or the like) and the top eight vote-getters will be placed in a forum poll, where a week-long final voting process will begin. The top four vote-getters will then be named the Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2016.

Just as a reminder, here is the current Hall of Fame:
Class of 2013
- @BryceM
- @stitchcastle

Class of 2014
- @jdmdisney99
- @MonorailRed

Class of 2015
- @englanddg
- @Voxel
- @Zweiland
- @Matt7187

Nominate away!​

Last edited:

tcool123

Seeing as Red has made it into the Hall of Fame, and WED was just nominated.

Are we limited to the Imagineer forums on WDWMagic, I'm asking since we had that merger with Visions Fantastic last year I believe? :confused:
If that is not an issue I nominate :
@TheOriginalTiki for his work over the years along with So You Want to be an Imagineer (Nevermind he joined November 30th 2014, he's in the clear ;))
@MANEATINGWREATH for his work over the years along with his latest long running project The Final Chapter.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Seeing as Red has made it into the Hall of Fame, and WED was just nominated.

Are we limited to the Imagineer forums on WDWMagic, I'm asking since we had that merger with Visions Fantastic last year I believe? :confused:
If that is not an issue I nominate :
@TheOriginalTiki for his work over the years along with So You Want to be an Imagineer (Nevermind he joined November 30th 2014, he's in the clear ;))
@MANEATINGWREATH for his work over the years along with his latest long running project The Final Chapter.
Yep, you're in the clear. ;)

tcool123

spacemt354

Chili's
My nominations are going to be @Matt7187 and @WED99 :)
I'm pretty sure Matt is already in the HoF:p

@spacemt354
(If he was here long enough, but even if he isn't he deserves an honorable nomination)
Thank you for the nomination - I really appreciate it. :oops:

I'll leave it up to RMichael. I participated in the WEDCAR Competition in early 2014 (for one challenge) - however didn't really start being a regular in the imagineering forum until around Feb 2015.

RMichael21

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure Matt is already in the HoF:p

Thank you for the nomination - I really appreciate it. :oops:

I'll leave it up to RMichael. I participated in the WEDCAR Competition in early 2014 (for one challenge) - however didn't really start being a regular in the imagineering forum until around Feb 2015.
I'm pretty sure he was nominated before, but not inducted. ;)

Agh! Pressure! :D I mean, if people think you deserve a nomination, by all means. :)

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'm not sure, he'd be a great nominee though... I'm pretty sure he came in 2015? I don't know, maybe he'd know?

I'm pretty sure he was nominated before, but not inducted. ;)

Agh! Pressure! :D I mean, if people think you deserve a nomination, by all means. :)

I double the nomination for @spacemt354

I don't think years matter as much as impact, honestly.... And the resume's one of the top on the forums.
He's competed in numerous comps, judged in a few as well...
He was one of the key leaders in getting the forum built back after the 2015 summer blowup.
House Cup Wouldn't have happened without Space - and it had the most players in a comp in WDW Imagineer History :p:hilarious:

spacemt354

Chili's
I would like to also nominate @spacemt354 and @tcool123 / @tcool
I double the nomination for @spacemt354

I don't think years matter as much as impact, honestly.... And the resume's one of the top on the forums.
He's competed in numerous comps, judged in a few as well...
He was one of the key leaders in getting the forum built back after the 2015 summer blowup.
House Cup Wouldn't have happened without Space - and it had the most players in a comp in WDW Imagineer History :p:hilarious:
Thank you both. I am eating humble pie

The House Cup was you too Red :angelic:-- and Vox:bookworm:

tcool123

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom