Imagineering Books

JoseLorenzo

Original Poster
Hi, Hello there,
Well I'm new to this forum and I would like to share with you the Imaginerin Books, I've been planning to get and also share the links if they are online. If you have a link to an Imagineering book please share it with us!!!!
Information should be available to all who would like to get it.
1.- The Disney Mountains, The Imagineering at it's Peak.
The%20Disney%20Mountains.jpg

9781423101550.jpg

*Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it online

2.- Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making Magic Real

51ooXBpvk8L.jpg

*I havent found it online

3.- The Imagineerin Workout

510M0MW02HL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

*Not available online

4.- The Imagineering Model: What Disney Theme Parks Can Teach Us About Instructional Design
*No Image Available
Link: http://es.scribd.com/doc/49868787/T...an-Teach-Us-About-Instructional-Design#scribd

(I'm gonna Upload more as soon as I can)

lazyboy97o

The Disney Mountains: Imagineering at It's Peak was widely considered a disappointment back when it was released.

Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real has a sequel, Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making MORE Magic Real.

Building a Better Mouse: The Story of the Electronic Imagineers Who Designed EPCOT by Steve Alcorn is a must read for anyone interest in the industry.

Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show by John Hench is another great book.

Disneyland Paris: From Sketch to Reality by Alain Littaye and Didier Ghez is a wonderful look at the creation of that park.

Designing Disney’s Theme Parks: The Architecture of Reassurance edited by Karal Ann Marling.

Dream It! Do It!: My Half-Century Creating Disney’s Magic Kingdoms by Marty Sklar.

JoseLorenzo

Original Poster
The Disney Mountains: Imagineering at It's Peak was widely considered a disappointment back when it was released.

Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real has a sequel, Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making MORE Magic Real.

Building a Better Mouse: The Story of the Electronic Imagineers Who Designed EPCOT by Steve Alcorn is a must read for anyone interest in the industry.

Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show by John Hench is another great book.

Disneyland Paris: From Sketch to Reality by Alain Littaye and Didier Ghez is a wonderful look at the creation of that park.

Designing Disney’s Theme Parks: The Architecture of Reassurance edited by Karal Ann Marling.

Dream It! Do It!: My Half-Century Creating Disney’s Magic Kingdoms by Marty Sklar.

Thanks for the contribution. I appreciate it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom