ImagiNATION!

General Grizz

Original Poster
For about 3 years, I've been constructing a new Journey Into Imagination attraction, featuring Professor Ludwig Von Drake and Figment. One day, I will finalize the script, create the storyboard, and post some ideas here...you'll like these!! :D

I was also planning on
1) Moving an expanding ImageWorks on the top level
2) Adding the Figment Cafe
3) Extending the Serpentine
4) "Beautifying" the Area
5) Creating a newer Magic Eye film

dizpins14

What they need is a big walk through brain that explorers the wonders of the imagination. Not some second rate computer games they have in the Imageworks now. The only thing good about the Imagination Ride now is the que area.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by dizpins14
What they need is a big walk through brain that explorers the wonders of the imagination. Not some second rate computer games they have in the Imageworks now. The only thing good about the Imagination Ride now is the que area.

...not even! And don't get me started! They ruined the ImageWorks!! :cry:

figment99

Sounds pretty good--though I should also mention that they should reopen the glass pyramid canopy--that's one thing I miss about the queue area. And that great elevator that they roped off :(

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by figment99
Sounds pretty good--though I should also mention that they should reopen the glass pyramid canopy--that's one thing I miss about the queue area. And that great elevator that they roped off :(

If you notice, that was quite in my plans!!

figment99

Well, "beautifying the area" happens to be rather vague (it could mean anything from "windexing" the glass pyramids to get rid of the rust or adding stone sculptures of figment everywhere--think about it ;))--either way, good ideas.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by figment99
Well, "beautifying the area" happens to be rather vague (it could mean anything from "windexing" the glass pyramids to get rid of the rust or adding stone sculptures of figment everywhere--think about it ;))--either way, good ideas.

OK...I'LL SPECIFY!

The orange/red/yellow colors will change to light purple, light blue, and blue...the pyramids will change color depending on the day (lighting and all), imaginative images will be reflected...like a rainbow (see the original concept art) by light...flowers....more creative fountains - on the far side (where the pavillion ends, stones, mini waterfalls, trees...etc.)

Chad

Ludwig Von Drake? Why not Dreamfinder? I think a simple update of the old ride, with better scenes would have been fine..Ludwig Von drake bothers me.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chad
Ludwig Von Drake? Why not Dreamfinder? I think a simple update of the old ride, with better scenes would have been fine..Ludwig Von drake bothers me.

Don't you worry. Dreamfinder has got a role...but you have to know the storyline first... ;)

Chad

I hold judgment until I read the script then.. (As If I have any real power here...:lol: )

I still shudder at Ludwig though..He's a moron.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chad
I hold judgment until I read the script then.. (As If I have any real power here...:lol: )

I still shudder at Ludwig though..He's a moron.

Did you ever see the first 1960's Wonderful World of Color episode? He's downright hilarious! :lol:

Chad

Maybe if I caught it, it might change my mood? I don't remeber what I saw him in, it just made me gag..Perhaps this is all pent up frustration because he may look like someone who corrupted my childhood, and this hatred is just a by product...Hmm..I need to call my Psychic, and my Psychiatrist(sp?)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yep. It's called Adventures in Color and Mathemagicland...it should be on Vault Disney ... any day now. Von Drake is on the first 30 minutes.

dizpins14

Probably what you are thinking of are the not so good new Mickey cartoons with Von Drake. I would much rather see some of the old cartoons then the House of Mouse. Which is too many sequels and not doing them properly

dizpins14

The whole House of Mouse idea was pretty good but stop with the short stupid Mickey Mouse cartoons (no offence to the mouse) and have 30 min shorts of different movies. Stopping Disney's frequent sequels if you think I'm going over board on the sequel deal go to animationhistory.com and click on the link on the left some animation archive and look for the direct to video link. There are over ten Disney sequels planed.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Well, there's a nice view outside....you would sit in a very imaginative atmosphere...like the chairs and tables are made out of paint and paint buckets or theater...etc. Whatever...haven't thought of real design yet.

There WAS one in Disneyland for CMs...and had Figgy...but I don't know if it was based on JII or Imagination itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom