Trip Report I'm Tagging Along ~ LIVE! *COMPLETED*

Almost everybody has one ~ a friend or relative who doesn't think twice about inviting his/her self along with whatever you have planned.

I never thought I'd be that person.

Fortunately, I have a very understanding family who is actually excited about my joining them at WDW. < Phew! >

It's been a year since my last live trip report, so I hope I can do @JenniferS and her fans proud!

The Who's ~
Me, @Tuvalu

image.jpeg

My parents
image.png

My youngest brother T and his wife E
image.png

And then something my trip reports have been missing....

Adorable children!

A is 5
image.jpeg

M is 4
image.jpeg

and L is almost 2
image.jpeg

Come along for tag-a-long fun!!

blreinsel

All caught up and already I have another TR to catch up on! Though that makes me happy, I'm (as always) incredibly jealous that you've already been back and I have not. :(:)

Minnesota disney fan

count me in Tuvalu: The headline got me. My daughter invited herself for a couple of days on our WDW vacation last year. Now this year she is scheduled to "drop in" again for longer this time. We absolutely love it and love her. So glad she is going to be with us for a while. So, can't wait to hear more:)

Minnesota disney fan

Hi Tuvalu: First time to read your trip reports. It was a wonderful trip down memory lane for me. The young children reminded me of my kids when they were young, and my grandkids when they were young. It brought back many memories of those great times. The looks on their faces were wonderful. I relived all our trips through yours:) So, thank you. I will follow on others too.
It's fun to catch up with other WDWMagic members. I met @Longers last year and had a great visit with her and her husband. It was great!
Thanks again for the memories.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi Tuvalu: First time to read your trip reports. It was a wonderful trip down memory lane for me. The young children reminded me of my kids when they were young, and my grandkids when they were young. It brought back many memories of those great times. The looks on their faces were wonderful. I relived all our trips through yours:) So, thank you. I will follow on others too.
It's fun to catch up with other WDWMagic members. I met @Longers last year and had a great visit with her and her husband. It was great!
Thanks again for the memories.
Thank you for reading and your sweet comments! :happy: Jealous that you got to meet @Longers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom